Users

Frequent Posters

pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Most eligible bachelors
Buzz up!
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

With a reach from Hawaii to Hong Kong and from Tokyo to Timbuktu, small-screen actors have become household names across the globe. With their gaining popularity, they have built a huge fan base. We take this opportunity and see who among them are the top seven eligible bachelors....
Showing 3 of 7 images Previous Next

Raghav aka Aditya Redij
A model in his earlier days, Aditya Redji is loved for his good looks. But he shows that good looks are not everything, as his character Raghav in Naa Aana Iss Des Meri Laado has become popular. He looks tough, but loves his wife Sia very much.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Most-eligible-bachelors&aid=1978

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  • Natasha Sharma
    Best bud: I have this group of four-five friends; they are really nice. We have been together since childhood.
    One thing you love about them: The chemistry we share is great. I am all the time busy and they know it but in spite of that they do call me and e-mail me. They are always there for me.
    One thing you dislike about them: They are all sweethearts. No dislikes.
    One thing you all have in common: We like being with each and other.
  • Ashis thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

When an accident almost killed me

Natasha Sharma

A page from the personal diary of Natasha Sharma

This is one of those days of my life, which I would never ever want to happen to even my worst enemy. I was in Class 2, around six years old. I used to stay at Haridwar because my father had a transferable job. My mother would come to pick me up daily from school but that day she was late and so I decided to go home by myself.

I was on my way back home and suddenly I met with an accident, by a two-wheeler. Most people think a two wheeler can't harm much, but I was so badly injured that I was almost gone. A teenager was driving and he did not know to apply brakes. He knocked me down and dragged me for about one km, left me in a pool of blood and ran away.

My parents and passers-by rushed me to the hospital. It is said that when one gets a deep head injury, it becomes very difficult to survive if the victim throws up and I had thrown up twice. My injury was so deep; I had 18 stitches on my head, with a fractured knee and deep bruises on my body.

Doctors told my parents my chances of surviving were dim and they should be strong enough to face the truth. I was immediately taken to Delhi where my uncle was a renowned neurosurgeon. I was hospitalized there for many days and recovered very slowly. I was very small, but the impact of this accident was so bad that I still remember each and everything very clearly.

After around a month I was back to Haridwar but I had been advised complete bed rest. My final exams were about to start and I had always been a very competitive student. While I wanted to give my exams, I wasn't allowed. My school principal and teachers who visited me advised my parents to not let me write my exams, lest I get stressed out. But I started crying and so finally I was allowed to sit alone in a separate class. I fared very well and was appreciated a lot for my courage.

Even today my teachers call me up sometimes and tell me how brilliant I was. I was very different from others and my teachers remember me for that incident even today.

niveditha thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    Ammaji-Sia Battle Now In Public Eye
    User Rating: / 0
    PoorBest
    Friday, 06 August 2010 18:35
    0diggsdigg

vote
    nowBuzz up!

Na Aana Iss Des Lado

The saas and bahu are taking their battle out of the four walls and into the public domain. And, it's the public who will decide who is the more powerful of the two in Colors' 'Na Aana Iss Des Lado', a focus on the miserable condition of women.

Perhaps, it's the first time that a saas and a bahu will fight off each other to gain political power. The popular Colors show 'Na Aana Iss Des Laado' sees the bahu Sia (Natasha) standing up against her saas Ammaji, tyrant, in the local election. Currently, Ammaji is the elected leader in Veerpur.

As a marketing strategy to get the show hyped, Colors is asking the viewers to lend their support for either saas or bahu through an SMS vote. The two ladies have begun their campaign.

"Ammaji has always shown her superiority to the villagers and they idolize her. She will stop at nothing to retain her supremacy and try her best to win over her bahu", says Meghna Malik about her character in the show.

Natasha Sharma, who plays Sia says "Sia has always been a rebel and now she cannot take stand Ammji's tyranny any more. She wants justice for the villagers too. Though Sia might have minimal support with her since the villagers will give their votes to Ammaji out of fear, Sia is determined not to step back."

Who will come out triumphant in this saas-bahu campaigne? We'll zero in on the bahu fighting for what is just and right.

--Mayur Lookhar /TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/941-ammaji-sia-battle-now-in-public-eye.html
    niveditha thumbnail

Natasha Sharma
    Everyone knows that she plays Sia in Naa Aana Iss Des Meri Laado.The actress has good Indian features.She looks very beautiful in Indian dresses especially when she puts simple bindi on her forehead.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Single-ladies-of-television&aid=1989
    niveditha thumbnail
    Who will be the next 'Mukhiya'?
    Buzz up!

Elections are back! Before you start searching for your voter card, just pause and think of what elections we're talking about.

Now you can put down your voter id as this has nothing to do with general elections. In fact it's something to do with Na Anna Is Des Lado. Veerpur village is looking forward to elect a new 'mukhiya'. The two contenders have also been given symbols for the elections. While Ammaji's symbol is of her holding the "laathi", Sia's symbol is a "woman". The beauty of the election is that while no man had the courage to face Ammaji in an election, her own daughter-in-law has taken up the challenge to contest against her.

"Ammaji has always shown her superiority to the villagers and they idolize her. She will try her best to retain her role and see to it that her bahu loses this fight", says Meghna Malik, who plays Ammaji.

Natasha Sharma, who plays Sia says "Sia has always been a rebel and now she can not take Ammji's ways any more. She wants justice for the villagers too. She may not have too much support, as the villagers have supported Ammaji all along out of fear. But Sia will definitely not back out!"

Let's see who wins this election… Are you ready to vote??

Watch
    Na Aana Is Des Laado every Mon-Fri at 10.30 pm only on COLORS.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Who-will-be-the-next-%E2%80%98Mukhiya%E2%80%99&xfile=2010/August/News_20100807_15
    sweetsanyo thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
    8 august times of india dehli times
    R MADHAVAN WAS AT HIS CHARMING BEST AS HE REGALED AUDIENCE ON IMAGINE TV 'S ''BIG MONEY ' THIS TIME THE CONTESTANT WERE ADITYA REDIJ AND NATASHA SHARMA (RAGHAV N SIA ) OF NAA AANA ISS DES LAADO , MAHI VIJ N MISHAL RAHEJA .
    IT TURNED OUT THAT AS MUCH AS MEN HELPED THE WOMEN WITH SPORTS RELATED QUESTIONS , AND LADIES HELPED THEM OUT WITH DAILY SOAP QUERIES . MADDY ASKED RAGHAV TO PROPOSE TO SIA , WHICH RAGHAV DID . INCIDENTLY , THESE TWO ARE RUMORED TO BE HAVING AN OFF-SCREEN RELATIONSHIP AND ALL EYES WERE NATRUALLY ON THEM ON THE SET OF "BIG MONEY"
    Edited by sweetsanyo - 14 years ago
    niveditha thumbnail
    Ammaji v/s Sia - The Battle is on..

The makers of COLORS' Na Aana Is Desh Laado are leaving no stone unturned to create a buzz ...

rose_e thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
    Maa Tujhe Salaam
    Buzz up!
    Television has always been women-oriented and we have seen actresses essay strong characters which have been etched out in our memories forever now. Contradicting the popular norm that a male calls the shots at home, these characters have proved that a female too can run the house and the family follows their word.
    Showing 4 of 6 images Previous Next
    Meghna Malik: Ammaji (Bhagwani Devi Sangwan) is a strong character which considers females as bane to the society. She has invited wrath of the viewers for being rude and rigid. She hates Sia who has opposed her for every immoral and inhuman decision she has taken, be it female infanticide, widows remarriages and education of girls. Though a negative character, Malik considers the role a blessing in disguise as it has enabled her to educate the nation about the social evils prevalent in the society.
    http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Maa-Tujhe-Salaam&aid=1999
    niveditha thumbnail
    Raghav's fitness idea
    Buzz up!

TV actor Aditya Redij aka Raghav from Naa Aana Iss Des Meri Laado can't think of life without a workout. The man, who keeps changing his work-out plan, shared his fitness style.

What's your ideal workout?

When my work doesn't allow me to go to the gym, I exercise at home. I workout four days a week and keep changing my routine chest and shoulders, biceps and triceps, legs and back. Then I take a much-needed two-day break. I love swimming, so I take a dip whenever I get a chance. That takes care of my cardio.

What is your diet like?

My diet is pretty simple and comprises a balance of protein and fibre. I try to eat every two hours. As soon as I wake up, I have a glass of water followed by soaked almonds.

What is your idea of relaxation and how you make your mind peaceful?

Peace of mind is very important to be healthy. If you are happy from within, it shows. Being positive ultimately leads to a stress-free life. I love my work and that brings me immense happiness. Meditation helps me be at peace and connect with myself. There is nothing like going to a spa every once a while.

Well but don't forget to watch Raghav's struggle for truth against his mother-Ammaji every Monday to Friday at 10 .30 pm only on Colors.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Raghav%E2%80%99s-fitness-idea&xfile=2010/August/News_20100810_21