mass_appeal thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
its hardcore version of balika vadhu.. sorry but didnt find it entertaining .. almost repulsive.. seems there will not be shows for classes .. colours are focussing on masses .. we miss jaane kya baat hui

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kristie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this show sucks big time.... I am sure it would be a flop...
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry to disagree with you guys but the show is showing realistic things..
i mean female infanticide, etc is still present in parts of rajasthan..
they are just showing reality..
if you dont like the show then dont watch it and just ignore the fact that it exists..
there is no point in telling people here that you dont find the show satisfying and picking up fights even though if u dont intend them..
and jaane kya baat hui is still available at the 6:30pm time slot..
thanks for your view anyways..
no hard feelings intended...
sorry if u felt offended..
there was no such intension of mine..
tc
Crazy Nimisha 😊
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

This is where I disagree too. There is too much content on Indian TV that doesn't reflect what is actually happening in certain parts of India. I have't seen the episode yet but the promos looks interesting.

chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this show is sick..sorry dun b hurt........my POV.........

COLORS r bein preachy!!!!!!!!!!!1
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess..

sorry to disagree with you guys but the show is showing realistic things..
i mean female infanticide, etc is still present in parts of rajasthan..
they are just showing reality..
if you dont like the show then dont watch it and just ignore the fact that it exists..
there is no point in telling people here that you dont find the show satisfying and picking up fights even though if u dont intend them..
and jaane kya baat hui is still available at the 6:30pm time slot..
thanks for your view anyways..
no hard feelings intended...
sorry if u felt offended..
there was no such intension of mine..
tc
Crazy Nimisha 😊

i totally agree this is wat used to happene along time ago
Riya.pk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Honestly, who would get entertained by watching female infanticide?! This is not something to watch for entertainment at all.

It's not only infuriating but it's repulsive, we understand that this is an a harsh reality of India but what is the point of making it into a show? Isn't it encouraging it in a way? There is a difference with Balika Vadhu where in Balika Vadhu we are shown the harsh realities of child marriage but at the same time we see how the characters in the show try to change that and fix things in minor ways. Na Aana Is Desh.. is just showing what happens ... it's unsettling to watch and it's disgusting that the viewers of this show are entertained by this no offence. I am not at all pleased with the show, and the only reason that it will get TRP's and viewers watching the show because it is obviously something that catches our attention.
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya.pk

I agree with you. Honestly, who would get entertained by watching female infanticide?! This is not something to watch for entertainment at all.

It's not only infuriating but it's repulsive, we understand that this is an a harsh reality of India but what is the point of making it into a show? Isn't it encouraging it in a way? There is a difference with Balika Vadhu where in Balika Vadhu we are shown the harsh realities of child marriage but at the same time we see how the characters in the show try to change that and fix things in minor ways. Na Aana Is Desh.. is just showing what happens ... it's unsettling to watch and it's disgusting that the viewers of this show are entertained by this no offence. I am not at all pleased with the show, and the only reason that it will get TRP's and viewers watching the show because it is obviously something that catches our attention.

um sorry to disagree but this wont be encouraging as if we see, they will show someone going against this rule n then people will start supporting them slowly...that is the meaning of starting such shows otherwise there wont be any storyline no?..