Congrats Priya, way to go girlsmiley41

Congrats Josmiley41

Congrats everyone else toosmiley32

Thanks Shreya for this season. Waiting for JJ9

Edited by SoniRita - 23 hours ago
Neerasi29 thumbnail
Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: mushat

Dekha Priya...I told you na .you have a chance to win this season smiley41 you made us proud.

Neera we are together smiley37

Yes Pri..you did well buddy .❤️

Muskaan we are together in this smiley37

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 0 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Minionite

As I have mentioned to a few people, I will be returning in November with Season 9, the last season of Jimmy Jab. After all, the show is called Brooklyn Nine-Nine so 9 seasons seems very fitting. smiley14

But not to worry. I will not stop my torture just with Jimmy Jab. I'll find something new to torture you all with in the new year. smiley15

Now, to the results from Jimmy Jab Season 8. First up it is my great pleasure to announce the runner-up of the season with 1,723 points is Jo (JustRandomGirl)! Here is your prize made by Shibz (oh_nakhrewaali).

And...with 1,816 points...no one could beat this girl...Priya urf KPriya (--Priyaa--)! And here is your prize made by Shibz as well.

The banner is not loading for me thanks a lot Shibz

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Thanks a lot Shreya for this game..I just gave it a shot and tried my best..Really glad I won I didn't even expect that..It was really fun and I had a great time playing the game with everyone heresmiley31smiley27smiley40

No one could touch you this season. You topped 2 rounds. smiley32

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Haha 😂 meri general knowledge kafi bad gayi is game ke baad smiley36

I'm happy thàt i have crossed 1000smiley41

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 0 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mushat

Dekha Priya...I told you na .you have a chance to win this season smiley41 you made us proud.

Neera we are together smiley37

Thanks a lot Muskaan thanks for all your motivation you guys made it funsmiley31smiley27

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Congrats Priya, way to go girlsmiley41

Congrats Josmiley41

Congrats everyone else toosmiley32

Thanks Shreya for this season. Waiting for JJ9

Thanks a lot Soni it was fun playing and chatting here with you allsmiley31smiley27

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

No one could touch you this season. You topped 2 rounds. smiley32

Thanks a lot Shreya this means a lot coming from you I love all the games you conduct and you make it so fun..Even as a silent member I used to enjoy reading the game threads! Glad I could be part of it!❤️🥰

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Thanks a lot Muskaan thanks for all your motivation you guys made it funsmiley31smiley27

Welcomesmiley27 and you better make me learn how to type like a possessed robot before JJ9smiley37

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yayy congratulations priya on winning 🥳🥳🥳

Congratulation Jo on being runner up 🥳🥳

Congratulations vedi , hiral and alaukik too

Well played guys

Roji and minu you guys played well too

Thanks for the badge shreya.