Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerasi29 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Thank you Shreya for all the hard work and fun 😊 congratulations to winners 🎉 and sign me up for next season also 😀 I love this game ❤️

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Priya congratulations dear smiley31

Jo Congrats smiley40smiley41

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Thank you Shreya for all the hard work and fun 😊 congratulations to winners 🎉 and sign me up for next season also 😀 I love this game ❤️

Lol I'll forget. Sign-up when I open the next season. smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow! Prii! Congratulations smiley31smiley40. You won the game smiley27.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Pri you won ❤️❤️ congratulations 🎉 🎉

Dekha Priya...I told you na .you have a chance to win this season smiley41 you made us proud.

Neera we are together smiley37

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Congratulations to you Jo 😊

Edited by Neerasi29 - a day ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 0 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Minionite

As I have mentioned to a few people, I will be returning in November with Season 9, the last season of Jimmy Jab. After all, the show is called Brooklyn Nine-Nine so 9 seasons seems very fitting. smiley14

But not to worry. I will not stop my torture just with Jimmy Jab. I'll find something new to torture you all with in the new year. smiley15

Now, to the results from Jimmy Jab Season 8. First up it is my great pleasure to announce the runner-up of the season with 1,723 points is Jo (JustRandomGirl)! Here is your prize made by Shibz (oh_nakhrewaali).

And...with 1,816 points...no one could beat this girl...Priya urf KPriya (--Priyaa--)! And here is your prize made by Shibz as well.

Thanks a lot Shreya for this game..I just gave it a shot and tried my best..Really glad I won I didn't even expect that..It was really fun and I had a great time playing the game with everyone heresmiley31smiley27smiley40

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 0 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congrats Jo really well played!👏💖

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Lol I'll forget. Sign-up when I open the next season. smiley37

Haha 😂 meri general knowledge kafi bad gayi is game ke baad smiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Pri you won ❤️❤️ congratulations 🎉 🎉

Thanks you so much Neerasmiley31smiley27