JJ Games S8: Let's Keep You Engaged (R5 Ans, Winner, Runner-up p 66) - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 0 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 days ago

Round 4 was so fun thanks Shreya for hosting it so well and for planning it!

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Round 4 was so fun thanks Shreya for hosting it so well and for planning it!

Totally agree with you Priya smiley20 it was the best round so farsmiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

Okay R5 is not that bad, though never played hangman so was struggling but got a hang of it.

Edited by SoniRita - 3 days ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Thanks Shreya for this fun season. I enjoyed all rounds even though I performed poorly hehe. Its all abt fun anyways. Thanks for organizing and your dedication towards all the rounds and for being nice this season hehe.

Waiting for season 9 nowsmiley31

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 days ago

Usually I like the earlier rounds and dislike the last one but this time the opposite happened.

Don’t really care if I win or lose as I play these games for fun. Thank you for organising this fun game it has been nice interacting with you and other members smiley27

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly I know I didn't play well..thank you so much Shreya for being so considerate and helpful.smiley31smiley27 I enjoyed it thoroughly despite my poor performances throughout the gamessmiley36

Thank you so much friends..I'm glad to meet to you all.. Round 4 was the bestest smiley36

Rosyme thumbnail

Round 5 is 1-1 round? Like the kbc round?

Edited by Rosyme - 2 days ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Round 5 is 1-1 round? Like the kbc round?

No its not one on one but if your opponent dont show up then it becomes one on one, depends on shreya i guess
Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

No its not one on one but if your opponent dont show up then it becomes one on one, depends on shreya i guess

Okay thank you.., got it..

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am kinda proud of myself for finishing up to 4 rounds smiley36 but thank you host, you have been more than accommodating. Thank you for all that. smiley27 I had a great time playing all the 4 rounds so far!

Round 5 to me is samajh kuch nahi aaya par sunke aacha lagasmiley39smiley37 khair, we’ll cross it when we come to it.

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 2 days ago