Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Yaar its so famoussmiley24 movie and that scene both..

for me it wasnt the difficulty but the length of the question smiley37plus i didnt watch that movie 🥲
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

In our round 2 group, Palak was too good and fast.

Palak ne bhi naam roshan kiya from our cricket group hehe
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Sare answer kar diyasmiley3

I mean before elimination. smiley37
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

I just have one question? Kisine 7 crore ka sawaal attempt Kiya?smiley37

No one has gotten that far yet. smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Guys I've trashed a couple of posts that are talking about the questions. I don't mind you talking in code, but don't name names or use pronouns. It gives it away for others. Thank you!

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Jo was fantastic. Mine was a fluke 😂

can i ask why you kept choosing the books and entertainment category. i dont know much books about cricket smiley37 after shreya revealed the questions here i told myself why i didnt choose terminology those questions were easiest smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I love books... infact because of your selections mujhe palle pada round after 3 gos

Minionite thumbnail

As is custom, here are the questions and answers to the questions I asked each person this round.

As most people didn't do too well this round, I adjusted the points to the questions to make my life easier to deal with decimals and also to make the scores a bit better than the really weird scores that people got. I did this up to the 64 point question. smiley36

Question to actually play the round

Name the character and movie of this dialogue: “These boys must realise that No ka matlab No hota hai. Usse bolne wali ladki koi parichit ho, friend ho, girlfriend ho, koi sex worker ho ya aapki apni biwi hi kyu na ho. ‘No’ means no and when someone says No, you stop.”

Answer: Deepak Sehgal, Pink

0.2 pts (1 pt)

Name the director of the 1957 classic “Mother India”.

Answer: Mehboob Khan

0.3 pts (2 pts)

Which actor is known as the “Showman” of Indian cinema?

Answer: Raj Kapoor

0.5 pts (3 pts)

Name the most famous song of Sholay.

Answer: Yeh Dosti Hum Nahi Todenge

1 pt (4 pts)

Name the actor who was the first to be featured on the cover of a Time magazine.

Answer: Parveen Babi (Charlie Chaplin is also right but this round was Bollywood. smiley36)

2 pts (6 pts)

What name is Hema Malini often addressed by?

Answer: “Dream Girl” of Bollywood

4 pts (8 pts)

Name the actor.

Answer: Aashmit Patel

8 pts (10 pts)

This movie was the first to be shot in colour. Name the year of release as well.

Answer: Kisan Kanya in 1937

16 pts (20 pts)

What feat did the Indian film industry achieve in 1931 and with which movie?

Answer: First sound film, Alam Ara

32 pts (40 pts)

Nowadays outdoor locations are common for filming, but this was the first Indian film ever to be shot entirely in outdoor locations in this year. (Name both the movie and year.)

Answer: Achhut Kanya in 1936 (Different sites provided different percentages, but it ranged from 80 to 100% outdoors which means outside a studio not abroad.)

64 pts

Name the actor.

Answer: Sneha Ullal

125 pts

Name the character and movie of this dialogue: “Yeh murder main mudda nahi lag raha. Yeh iske ghar ke bhar ki tasveer hai? Yeh iske ghar ke bhar ATM hai?”

Answer: ACP Nandini Shukla, 7 Hours To Goo

175 pts

Name the actor.

Answer: Aashim Gulati

250 pts

What first did Sant Tukaram (1936) attain?

Answer: First film to be screened at the Venice Film Festival

400 pts

This actor almost didn’t get his debut movie, but he still tried to help other actors by suggesting their names to the director for the lead role. Name the actor and movie.

Answer: Salman Khan, Maine Pyar Kiya

Edited by Minionite - 5 days ago
Minionite thumbnail

After that round, the following lowest scores have been eliminated.

A...

S...

Just joking. No one is eliminated this round since most scores were low to begin with. smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

This round is the group round which people will play. You've already been given your slots and groups and opposing group as well. Now it's time to reveal the theme of this round...it is Olympics.

Now to give you a brief of what the game is. Family Feud is an American game show in which families or friends (sometimes celebs would come to promote their movies) participate in trying to answer questions that have up to 8 answers ranked in order of popularity. The more popular the answer the family chooses, the more points they get.

Usually when a question is asked, the first family member to press the buzzer gets to answer the question, until they choose a wrong option (one not in the 8 answers). The questions are typically survey style where 100 people are asked to give their answers and then the answers are ranked from that survey.

I have, of course, made some adjustments to this. I will ask a total of 5 questions. I will randomly choose one group to start for the first question. After that the group that has the least points from each question will get to go first in the next question. For choosing the most popular answer, you will get 10 points, 20 points for the second most, and so on until you get 80 points for the least popular answer. Only in 1 question is this different. I will note that before asking the question.

The group that starts will get to continue giving responses until they get one wrong. When they get one wrong, then the other group gets to try. Anyone from the group playing can write an answer. You don't have to wait for a group member to finish to start writing. I leave it to you and your groups to decide how you'll play. Please continue reading below for an example.

For example, let's suppose I ask you "Name 8 players who typically come in the top 10 in Jimmy Jab games" and I say Group 1 can go first. Group 1 will keep giving me usernames until they get 1 wrong. Then Group 2 would get to try that question. We would keep going back and forth between the 2 groups until all 8 players are named. There are no negative marks. You'll simply get points for every name you get right. And the names will have an order. For example, SoniRita might be in the first position for the 8 players so her name is associated with 10 points versus minakrish who might be in the 8th place and thus her name is associated with 80 points.

Note that the questions I ask will be Google-able and will have answers on Google. Only the first question is "survey-based" where I asked 10 people at work to choose the top 8 and then ranked them based on their responses. But since there are no negative marks, just keep trying until you get the top 8.

About an hour before your slot I will send you a Discord link and a private channel will be created for that group to play. At the end of the round, the number of points that each group wins will be added to their score.

Eliminations will be done from the losing group in each slot. The person who participated the least from the losing group will be eliminated. This, of course, will only happen if no one quits the game and if scores are very obviously diverse.

This round will be played until Oct 21st 11:59 PM IST.

As this is a group round, I cannot make any adjustments if you are unavailable in your slot. Should your group not have at least 3 people when you come online, I will be the third person, participating minimally.

Once again I am going to proceed with the assumption that you have read the details of this round. If you haven't, then that is your prerogative and your group will suffer as a result of it.