Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

I have seen some random clips on IG…Steve’s reactions and expressions are hilarioussmiley37

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

When are we playing? Tomorrow or day after?

Monday 9 PM

Extra wordssmiley7

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yes. Aayega maza aaa aaaaa

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Me too don't know anything about Olympics...

Except that Ruturaj Gaikwad and his team got gold medal for cricket.

That was Asian Games

Cricket will come in Olympics most probably from next time in LA 2028

Palak2812 thumbnail

So ques is related to Olympics

&

We will play as team?

If one member of the team goes wrong then the chance would be shifted to another team?

Also how much time given to give answer?

Edited by Palak2812 - an hour ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

i think that was in asian games

See one point gone there. Bollywood was easy for me

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

So ques is related to Olympics

&

We will play as team?

If one member of the team goes wrong then the chance would be shifted to another team?

Correct. So like if all 4 of you post answers and 3 of them are right and 1 is wrong, I'll count the right ones first and then give the other group the chance to try and respond. Then I'll add up the points from all the right ones only.

So let's say I ask you "Name 8 people who typically come in top 10 of Jimmy Jab" and the 8 people are x, y, z, a, b, c, d, e. Group 1 says x, y, z, m. I'll count the points for x, y, z and then tell Group 2 to try and answer. Again let's Group 2 gives me, a, b, n, o. I'll count the points for a and b and then Group 1 gets to try again.

No points are lost for giving a wrong answer. The group just loses their chance.

And like I said the questions are very easily Googleable. They may require some searching - but overall you will find answers on Google or Wiki or Reddit or any of those other sites out there. smiley37

Edited by Minionite - an hour ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Correct. So like if all 4 of you post answers and 3 of them are right and 1 is wrong, I'll count the right ones first and then give the other group the chance to try and respond. Then I'll add up the points from all the right ones only.

So let's say I ask you "Name 8 people who typically come in top 10 of Jimmy Jab" and the 8 people are x, y, z, a, b, c, d, e. Group 1 says x, y, z, m. I'll count the points for x, y, z and then tell Group 2 to try and answer. Again let's Group 2 gives me, a, b, n, o. I'll count the points for a and b and then Group 1 gets to try again.

No points are lost for giving a wrong answer. The group just loses their chance.

And like I said the questions are very easily Googleable. They may require some searching - but overall you will find answers on Google or Wiki or Reddit or any of those other sites out there. smiley37

Koi time limit to nhi hai na answer karne ki?

Edited by RainOfDew - an hour ago
Rosyme thumbnail

We need time also to Google....few seconds are too less.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Koi time limit to nhi hai na answer karne ki?

No. The game itself has time limit of 30 minutes. And of course if a group stops responding for let's say a minute or so I'll prod them before giving the other group a chance, but I'll do that more on ad hoc basis. I'm not setting a time limit this time because Family Feud typically doesn't have one for some questions. smiley36