Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

No one got eliminated. 2 people quit so those were the only "eliminations".

I put a statement "One of the 7 wonders of the world and a symbol of love". You have to say "me" first. And then your answer would be "What is Taj Mahal?". You only get points if you say it in the form of a question. Else you get negative points.

Does that help?

Ok got it. Does round 2 have eliminations ? And yeah got an idea about the round, thank you. smiley20

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Ok got it. Does round 2 have eliminations ? And yeah got an idea about the round, thank you. smiley20

Yes Round 2 will have eliminations, but as is my usual style, first those who quit are "eliminated", then no-shows, and then if not enough people are eliminated then we do others. So you never know what may or may not happen with you in the round.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I just logged in on Discord after ages! Oh gawd! My username smiley8

I forgot it completely since we were all busy quickly answering the questions..I don't remember the username it was something starting with Z and I thought who is this..Later figured out it's WD😄

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I forgot it completely since we were all busy quickly answering the questions..I don't remember the username it was something starting with Z and I thought who is this..Later figured out it's WD😄

She's my Souten. Parm. WD. Wildy. Whatever you want to call her. smiley37

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Is it worser than your IF title?

Noooo!! Make me your villain isn't what it seems! It is a iconic line from Leigh Bardugo's series - the character isn't exactly a villain but everyone treats him as such. When he asks the FMC that we will rule the world together and she denies, he's like fine, if you wanna believe the people and not me then make me your villain. smiley19

Did you watch it yet??

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 3 days ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Ok was not aware. Will try to watch it....

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Noooo!! Make me your villain isn't what it seems! It is a iconic line from Leigh Bardugo's series - the character isn't exactly a villain but everyone treats him as such. When he asks the FMC that we will rule the world together and she denies, he's like fine, if you wanna believe the people and not me then make me your villain. smiley19

Did you watch it yet??

Okay...was not aware. Will watch it for sure.

Thank u🙂

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Okay...was not aware. Will watch it for sure.

Thank u🙂

It's shadow and bone on Netflix

Books are fun it a duology and a triology. :) High fantasy with blurring lines between good and evil.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Gajab. Rules bhi cricket jaise. smiley36

After one player gets out you have 90 sec to reach the field of play in proper gear. Uske baad time le sakte ho.

Then current rules say that you need to start 20th over before the 90th minute. Uske baad time le lo.

And you called me a nerd for knowing so much about a show.....if this isn't "nerdiness" then idk what issmiley36

Kab aur kya kya yaad rakhte ho aap

Link for context

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165881360

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

And you called me a nerd for knowing so much about a show.....if this isn't "nerdiness" then idk what issmiley36

Kab aur kya kya yaad rakhte ho aap

Link for context

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165881360

Lol. Agar koi cheez 24x7x365 follow karoge to Yaad to hoga hi. Nerd behaviour kya hai? smiley36

That's is basic rules.

WC23 me huge drama hua tha regarding 1st rule. Jo knows it best. smiley37

Second wala bhi common hai. Har match me hota hai. smiley36

Nerd behaviour is random stats etc. Not basic rules.