Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

Shreya dun take nything serious..js hv fun...evn i think same as u...that he was looking at her hubby so adorably that how uch they love each other...but thn...*evil smile*...suddenly my thoughts changed...n went to wrong track...coz hv noticed him many a times...he is really a big time flirt...🀣

he must be thinking ... i looks better then him πŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Shreya dun take nything serious..js hv fun...evn i think same as u...that he was looking at her hubby so adorably that how uch they love each other...but thn...*evil smile*...suddenly my thoughts changed...n went to wrong track...coz hv noticed him many a times...he is really a big time flirt...🀣

Normally, I don't comment on topics like these, but I have to share this tid bit with you. πŸ˜†

Okay, so I'm a fan of RB of FB, and one time I saw he put a pic of him talking to Bhakti as his cover photo. 🀣 I was so confused as to why he did that...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Normally, I don't comment on topics like these, but I have to share this tid bit with you. πŸ˜†

Okay, so I'm a fan of RB of FB, and one time I saw he put a pic of him talking to Bhakti as his cover photo. 🀣 I was so confused as to why he did that...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
evn m a fan of him...πŸ˜›...but kya karein isi liye to nazar hat ti nai karnamo seπŸ˜†...
i think ab confusion door ho gai ho gi apkiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lekin bhakti was js njying i think..as she loves her hubby...b Ranvi is all loves flirting...dil to bacha hai jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Normally, I don't comment on topics like these, but I have to share this tid bit with you.πŸ˜†

Okay, so I'm a fan of RB of FB, and one time I saw he put a pic of him talking to Bhakti as his cover photo.🀣I was so confused as to why he did that...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

i checked his profile after u said and couldnt control my laughter 🀣 everything is against him!
Can smone give me the link of his profile plzπŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbhavani

i checked his profile after u said and couldnt control my laughter 🀣 everything is against him!

I was not lying...🀣 I remember when I saw it, I was wondering, "Why did he only post one of him talking to Bhakti??" πŸ˜•πŸ€£
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Can smone give me the link of his profile plzπŸ˜†

Just type in his name "Ranveer Brar" on the Facebook search, and you will find his page.

Just type in his name "Ranveer Brar" on the Facebook search, and you will find his page.

πŸ˜†yeah chkd that by the very time..but i was not so shockedπŸ˜†coz u told this before naπŸ˜†
n that pic is showing sexy back of bhakti n his faceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...n i was like..oh God Ranveer...u was looking at her back..so yeah???πŸ˜†

pr jo b ho...he is nice as a person..n who says...chef ka dil nai hotaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
kbhavani thumbnail

πŸ˜†yeah chkd that by the very time..but i was not so shockedπŸ˜†coz u told this before naπŸ˜†

n that pic is showing sexy back of bhakti n his faceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...n i was like..oh God Ranveer...u was looking at her back..so yeah???πŸ˜†

pr jo b ho...he is nice as a person..n who says...chef ka dil nai hotaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

same thing i thought while lookin at tat pic.. dunno wat he saw in tat pic and dunno wat made him post tat as cover pic.. gud he changed tat pic.. maybe on his wife's advice he changed 🀣
kbhavani thumbnail

I think RB will be the one who wil miss masterchef so badly.. Bechara:-(