Vijay was eliminated because....

avantis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The makers and the judges of the show knew if he reaches finale and voting happens...then he'l be sure shot winner!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nop, he was eliminated, because he actually ahd a bad day. His dish did not look that great that day compared to all other dishes.
Or maybe, because both Vijay and Asish performed poorly, but they refused to elimiante Ashish since he is their favourite. They finally elimianted him today, but Ashish still good very good coments from the judges even if he did not innovate very much!

I liked the hwole idea of Nikita (obviously) and Bhakti (surprisingly since I never really like hrer dishes)
Neha made some soup, which I did not understand.
avantis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_shankar

Nop, he was eliminated, because he actually ahd a bad day. His dish did not look that great that day compared to all other dishes.
Or maybe, because both Vijay and Asish performed poorly, but they refused to elimiante Ashish since he is their favourite. They finally elimianted him today, but Ashish still good very good coments from the judges even if he did not innovate very much!

I liked the hwole idea of Nikita (obviously) and Bhakti (surprisingly since I never really like hrer dishes)
Neha made some soup, which I did not understand.

You might agree to disagree with me but thats what i think 😊

Cos lets face it its all about TRP, otherwise the judging would never have been based on votes. Right now, none of us know who'll be the winner cos though Nikita probably has a slight edge all three are on the same boat.

But a large population of the audience connected with Vijay and hence the polling would've been one sided...😊

And you're right they were biased..which is also injustice.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
To me Nikita was and is! Vijay was ok in my opinion! Although wasn't very fond of some of his dishes!! But yeah I wouldn't have mind him in finales over Bhakti and Neha! :)

Shreya
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If that was the case then it implies Vijay had more fans than others so it would have been good to keep him for TRP and voting. I think Vijay's dish that day was very poor. I think he was poor compared to many others who left before him like Pratibha. In fact I think they kept him because of TRP's and his life story and he was quite poor cook compared to others and not that innovative.

I think many don't like Bhakti and Neha, I also don't like them but they are way too better than Vijay and many others. This is cooking competition and not nice person competition.
Edited by kankabhor - 9 years ago
poojajignesh thumbnail
his dish might not have been among the top but it was defenetly better than a falafal which ashish had made
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Even if voting have been there nikita would have won.
Vijay was never a great cook.
But nikita has been consistent from the start.
OMGIshaan thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me Vijay is the winner...considering his background...he was best best in this season.