This was more like a Aakhri Daav task than finale task! W*F!

Posted: 9 years ago
W*F?
No no no. Listen. This was more like a Aakhri Daav task just to get the three finalists and THEN we should have had a finale task and HUGE challenge between Nikita, Neha and Bhakti.

That was lame and crappy. Even the balloon task was better than this then. :/

They could have had that. 😳

Even last season I remember there was a final final final task between the finalists and it was a good one. But W*F was this?!

So they merged a elimination round with a finale task?! Wow!!!! 👏

Rushing everything ain star plus?! Good one. 👏

Carry on carry on. Winner bhi aaj hi announce kar dete? Kal kya kyun wait karna? Hain? Saale ...

And look we only get one day/night to FRICKIN vote!

Cheap of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I have htis great idea of a finale and I really wish somebody could tell this to the Star Plus because I think it is a great idea. They would have gotten their beloved TRPs and we would have gotten a great finale task.

SP could actually invite the actors and cast of all of its shows sort of like they do for award functions. They can make these actors stay in character if they so desire! The BG music of each show will play when they are entering the hall.
Then menus can be given out along with fake money to pay for what they order. (They will have like a short one page menu for each dream restaurant of the finalist.) For example, Nikita will have a one page menu of what she will serve in her DeTour, etc.
The finalists will get a team of assistants, the ingrediants they desire, and special kitchens (just imagine the MC kitchen but with partitions and maybe a bit bigger since the finalists will ahve assistants) . The TV stars will order food from the menu and the finalists will have to prepare and serve them in live time. Then, the stars will pay the bill at the end and whoever will get the most money will win.
While the stars have arrived, they will obviously sit in sort of like a hall and SP's favourite entertainment may go on. The judges will do masti and the stars will entertain us. They can also have dance performances and stuff.

When the moeny is being counted, hte finalists will interact with the stars. During this task, only the judges will be allowed to go from the hall to the kitchen. In the man time, we will be seeing a footage of thie finalits in the kitchen and the stars in the halls entertaining us.

So, do you all like my idea?