This is how it should be!

Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so we have to vote for the finale dishes.
So we know the soch and soorat behind it BUT NOT the taste/SWAAD!

To make it fair, for both us and MCI makers they should do this!

They should give the recipe with EXACT methods and ingredients etc...written by the contestants of course and then tell people watching show to cook it like that try it and then vote after tasting it. And if you don't make it or can't be bothered then don't vote just to make it fair even though many cheats will but still. Majority of people who watch of course love cooking and cook.

I was thinking about it FROM a long time! 😊

I really do hope they did that but NO they decide to leave a task where we magically "guess" the flavours like yeah totally we have some magic tongues yeah! 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
That is why I do not agree with this whole idea of voting for the winner of MC! How can we possibly guess the tastes of thier dishes? They surely don't expect us to have magical tongues!

I wish they had some contest of selecting 10 to 15 lucky people around the country to actually attend the grand finale of MC and conducted blind tasting competition over there.
This would increase the hype and also lead to chosing a fair winner.
Or, they can sell tickets ot attend the finale and taste the dishes.

But, no! they had to create such fake drama. Now, hope people make Nikita win
yhmaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
long back I had seen in Masterchef Australia , Judges from Masterchef Series from around the world were invited to taste the dishes during the finale . If they could get some other judges,to taste the dishes for Masterchef India would have been better .
Edited by yhmaddict - 9 years ago