Posted: 9 years ago
I don't know does anyone else feel the same way before finale?
I'm so worried since morning. I've got double tension - one because school starts on Monday and I'm like ughhh And then I start getting tensed thinking who will win MCI4? I know I won't benefit or lose anything from whoever wins because I even know them! But still it's just a weird feeling of curiosity and tension for the reality show you've been watching from the start!

Like OMG! My heart beats fast with nervousness when I even think about it! 😳

I even cancelled my plans just to see the finale! 😲

That's how excited I am! 😳

I just hope and pray that Nikita wins! She's truly a star! ⭐️

And I don't mind if Neha comes 2nd and Bhakti 3rd. Cuz when I read Neha's story I was like yeah she can be happy if she's 2nd atleast just like Navneet Rastogi last time.

See the similarity how both of them kept coming to MCI and ended up in finals. πŸ˜‰

Good luck to all! May Nikita win. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol, dont take tension , apne haath mein kuch nayi hai

what is the story of neha ? except that, she keeps on coming in MC,

i have seen her and bhakti's work experience in FB, they were in reputed company doing job before coming here ...

. i feel bad for vijay ...

.and nikita said that she didnt get job earlier but now she can , and she didnt get goob job because she is 21 only and must have not got Graduated till now , so her story is different , and after this MC , her life will be awesome as now she can apply job anywhere ,

i really hope she wins , as i cant stand arrogent bhakti and bossy neha as MC
Edited by khwaish_245 - 9 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†Such a cute ...innocent postπŸ˜†
I can understand your anxiety...even I feel the same for Nikita and feel she is the only deserving one...but kya Kare...here Luk's like SK rules the show...I am not sure of watching the finale...I don't mind waiting for results and then watching it next day if nikita is the winner...πŸ˜ƒ...I don't want to waste my time and energy hearing those diabetes...mohobbat tales nor successful third attempt stories...and seeing either of these winπŸ₯±...so darling...v r sailing in the same boat...u expressed your anxiety out here...where as there r many like u...including me...who r going thru the same...calm...and let's hope for Nikita's success...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
iLoveNutella thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with all of you , I too am a Nikita fan - why not she's the most consistent contestant ( the way those 2 sound together though πŸ˜› ) but I am scared . The reason being the partiality is so obvious it's foolish to ignore it - after all it's not like we can see the counting process or something , and the channel have the final say .

question is - what am I going to at 9:30pm from 13 April ? ( masterchef airs at 9:30 in the UK ) sure this was probably a weak season but it still had something about it that made me enjoy it - probably just the food ... I don't know

Are you guys going to miss it ?
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nikita got good comments :) today 11th April