Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
what is the use of voting when finale is already recorded??
see the TB Events Photos.
one photo showing neha and bhakti, no nikita
Hey ^^ the winner announcement will be recorded live tommorow I THINK. Rest is already shooted.
Like dance perfomances etc.

OMG seriously?

No Nikita?

Maybe she won and they won't show her cuz she won't leave her trophy just yet. 😆
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Hehehe .. All reality shows are a joke when it comes to the voting in the finale

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Hehehe .. All reality shows are a joke when it comes to the voting in the finale

That's true.

The thing is sometimes the channel "edits" the number of votes and you know 😉 Samaj daar ho samajh jao 😛
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its like
apna kaam banta bharh mein jaye janta...rofl
yeah really whats the use of voting when finale is already done...they not gonna gather all to just announce the winner...SP thinks its so smart but no...they hv announced the winner i think...n dun know i think it ll b bhakti only
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

what is the use of voting when finale is already recorded??

see the TB Events Photos.
one photo showing neha and bhakti, no nikita

Word Count: 0

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but how can the channel be such a fool...on one hand they r asking our votes to decide the winner...and on the other hand they r showing clips of finale perfs by the finalists...i wonder wats the real thing in these reality shows...
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

That's true.

The thing is sometimes the channel "edits" the number of votes and you know 😉 Samaj daar ho samajh jao 😛

People keep on claiming this without any evidence. This comes under fraud and a channel can close down. Why would any channel take such a risk for a fixed winner?

There is a reason vote counting, etc are outsourced to a neutral company so that channel can avoid such accusations.
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

but how can the channel be such a fool...on one hand they r asking our votes to decide the winner...and on the other hand they r showing clips of finale perfs by the finalists...i wonder wats the real thing in these reality shows...

Uff, as someone said, the performances, etc was pre-recorded, not the final handing of the trophy which is being shot after the voting lines closed