wat happens to life of other contestants post masterchef

parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i knw wat pankaj n shipra achieved but i wonder wat happen to life of other good contestants like we hav vijay in ths season...do thy get break ..does nyone here know in reality wat happened to any talented contestant frm prev episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Most of the top 3 have set up cookery classes or host TV shows..

Jayanandan from Season 1 (runner up) is only one I know who joined Hotel Leela and continues to be a professional chef in their restaurant side by side with doing all these things.. He really made use of the opportunity presented to him.. A common guy who learnt and went up to make a better life.. I sometimes feel the judges keep looking for another one like him every season..
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shazia khan doing show in Food Food channel..
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Most of the top 3 have set up cookery classes or host TV shows..

Jayanandan from Season 1 (runner up) is only one I know who joined Hotel Leela and continues to be a professional chef in their restaurant side by side with doing all these things.. He really made use of the opportunity presented to him.. A common guy who learnt and went up to make a better life.. I sometimes feel the judges keep looking for another one like him every season..

+1. I always always feel judges try to find some one like that. 😆 This season we had vijay but he didnt make it that far.
@on topic: I am sure these guys can get better jobs or better recognition if they open thier own restaurant or food shops because they are Masterchef trained. For Ex that kid Harmeet has a whole lot of time on his hand to make a name for himself.
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
when pankaj got to do cooking show on starplus after winning masterchef she called many contestant from season 1 and one lady i remember who was muslim i dont remember her name had open cooking classes at home and was teaching children dont remember about others
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
season 3 navneet got a chance to learn more about cooking and do special course dont remember properly if someone knows they can tell what he got exactly