level of Master chef in season 4

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello folk .,

so , we are at the end of this season ,

its very disappointing season , as tasks given are not as per MC level

for me this season is not fair to the contestants of earlier season who came , and were given so challenging tasks ...

but in this season ... no new and , interesting tasks were given and also we can find the partiality somehow towards the contestants ...

and whats with the show team, since last two week ( semi-final and finale) , they are asking contestant to make dishes as per their own choice in the name of ... aapki pehchan , masterchef ki den , etc ,etc and now in the last finale round also they were given the choice to make their signature dish which they want to put in their own restaurent ...

common yaar , if you have dream to open restaurent then definatly you would be prepared what to make and your speciality in that dish , which makes it different from others ...it such a easy task and all contestant will take simple root by making dishes in which they are expert.

anyways , tell your views about the finale round ...for me its so boring , nothing exiting to watch

i thought atleast finale mein kuch dhamakedaar hoga , but nothing , same boring tasks

Edited by khwaish_245 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree masterchef level has fallen down this season
ryukie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This season of Masterchef India is most disappointing and it is also below Masterchef level. This is the worst season with no innovation and challenging tasks.
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Recipes were repetitive too.Contestants rehashing same type of dishes and giving "Naya Roop".
khwaish_245 thumbnail
yeah they themselves asked contestant to repeat the dishes , which was forbidden in earlier seasons...

in earlier season , i think they were not allowed to repeat the dishes, they already made or learnt here or whatever , but here they are allowed or say , judges asked them to repeat what they learnt in MC šŸ˜• šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼ ...such a flop season it is ...
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This season has been full of iddiappam...radish rolls...pakorasšŸ¤¢...nonsense ice creams...šŸ„±...jellies...and smearing of sauces...all just the same...šŸ¤¢
I am just waiting for the results ...if winner anyone else other than nikita...my bye to MC foreveršŸ¤¢
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

This season has been full of iddiappam...radish rolls...pakorasšŸ¤¢...nonsense ice creams...šŸ„±...jellies...and smearing of sauces...all just the same...šŸ¤¢

I am just waiting for the results ...if winner anyone else other than nikita...my bye to MC foreveršŸ¤¢

Seriously!! Chatnies, weird sauces, bizarre combinations .That Ashish with Bhoondi cracked me up.
šŸ¤£
Can you imagine anybody eating chaat wali ice cream,chocolate and bhoondišŸ¤¢
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah agree...that ppl hs done nothing like that we can say oh God how they do it...giving simply twists is a chef level cooking..thn oh cm on..evn i can give some twists to dishes..rofl...
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
or shall i say that evn kids did more thn these ppl...
they were masters if we think about them...these ppre not evn 50% of those kids
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

and whats with bhakti and guava , first guava cake and now guava ice-cream ,... i think SK loves guava , that is why bhakti keeps on making , to impress him and why her dish is shown tasted by SK , not VK , i think VK will give unbiased opinion, then other two judges