Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Had one question after watching yesterday's epi...when Nikita went to check her balloon she said her balloon got broken...all d chefs wre shocked as if it was not possible by itself den Nikita ws seen taking out d balloon frm neha's counter putting it somewhere else tkng out another balloon n putting it elsewhere basically reshuffling dere original position...so did smebdy break nikita's frst balloon or did smebdy replace his/her balloon whch ws broken wid hers n did Nikita try to change her second balloon?
I dint understand wht ws happening den 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasa.hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: black_r4

Had one question after watching yesterday's epi...when Nikita went to check her balloon she said her balloon got broken...all d chefs wre shocked as if it was not possible by itself den Nikita ws seen taking out d balloon frm neha's counter putting it somewhere else tkng out another balloon n putting it elsewhere basically reshuffling dere original position...so did smebdy break nikita's frst balloon or did smebdy replace his/her balloon whch ws broken wid hers n did Nikita try to change her second balloon?
I dint understand wht ws happening den 😕

No need of so much confusion. It was Nikita's refrigerator or I can say she kep her two baloons. When she went to check one got broken and she got her back up one and took out to baloon from that.
Blackwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasa.hegde

No need of so much confusion. It was Nikita's refrigerator or I can say she kep her two baloons. When she went to check one got broken and she got her back up one and took out to baloon from that.

Ohh whn she opened d refrigerator nehas nme ws written on d slab dats why I hd dis confusion..may b de r nt provided wid individual refrigerators n hv to share..remember dhristi's cream ws stolen
Minionite thumbnail
^ I think they are each given a shelf to use, but if someone isn't using their shelf you can use theirs. Neha already had her balloon had her table when Nikita went to check hers so she put her second one on Neha's shelf as she checked the first one. When she saw that the first one was broken, she put the first one back in the fridge and took her second one instead.
Blackwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">^ I think they are each given a shelf to use, but if someone isn't using their shelf you can use theirs. Neha already had her balloon had her table when Nikita went to check hers so she put her second one on Neha's shelf as she checked the first one. When she saw that the first one was broken, she put the first one back in the fridge and took her second one instead.</font>

Thanks...nw dat makes sense 😊