Nitin_78 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I see lot of chats with Ashish being the target, have u ever thought they only show one judge comment from what I have heard is at least two judges taste the dish along with Food Team which is never shown and as far as Chocolate Balloon task is concerned they showed Ranveer Brar telling Ashish about what went wrong while picking up but never showed his comments. Also show never said that u have to pick and throw to qualify. This is just the strategy of Star Plus Team I think before elimination, spice up things, show average to negative comments and eventually eliminate one. He has always been a target to spice up the show, given more Visual time, but one must have to agree that he has improved a lot from what he was. His table is cleanest amongst all, when Pratibha got eliminated her table and everything was mess, so was Karishma for last two tasks, Vijay table was messy.
There were three to four times may be five he was appreciated, Team Task where he managed, mithai task got lo kar lo baat prepared by him in Team Red task of critics, his lasagna dish got lo kar lo baat, in Dubai his dish was appreciated and was the first one to be saved, and lastly when Pratibha went he was again highly appreciated. So he has shown some improvement all along, what happened to all the talented ones, they have remained more or less the same and eventually faded out.
I am saying all this as ardent follower of MasterChef not fan of Ashish. So hold u r horses there are always two ways of showing and seeing things. It is the show which makes everyone popular and when required pull he or she down.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasa.hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing I would say AGAIN N AGAIN N AGAIN...All the THREE Judges do taste.. just coz the prog has reduced to half an hour only important comments are shown..
I REPEAT.. all the three jusges do taste.
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree he is always targeted n picked on unnecessarily not only by d judges bt also by contestants who hv often tried to malign him...he has improved a lot n mst importantly he is much mre confident nw, one aspect of him for which he was always criticized, n has shown confidence at ryt times...whoever says xyz shud nt hv been eliminated instead Ashish shud hv left bcz HE ws week den if hd dat been d case he wud hv certainly left...he is nt d best bt he has really worked hard to b at where he is now n deserves an applause fr dat
Edited by black_r4 - 9 years ago
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
What we see is merely a small part of what actually happens .. All the three judges taste the food but only one chef is shown giving his comments to avoid the clash among judges about the other judge hogging up more of screen space .. moreover they haven't got any personal rivalry with him .. or else he wouldn't have lasted this long.. n as far as the balloon throwing thing is concerned .. Some things are to be understood n not said ! When he has goofed up , it ain't some rocket science to guess that the channel will try to benefit from it in other words the channel will try to look for some publicity as all they are concerned about is their TRP'S be it by any means .. ! To cut it short , he ain't being targeted .. it is he who goofs up at times n that lands him in such situations .. The channel or the judges are not to be blamed !