Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
yes they are promoted wild card which never happend before happend this season to bring bhakti neha who never made dish which can reach flavour e azam mark now suddenly she makes the dish and comes first

i know why they are promoting neha too much MC logic to show if you keep trying u will achieve it one day
she came season 2 and 3 did not get selected and now she made to finale

i have seen this happens manytimes in other shows too
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Agreed .
If you notice that from a few episodes Nikita has constantly performed well n has always been the runner up to win FEA .. as in when they ask two contestants to take forth a step it is always Nikita n some X , Y , Z . Yet she is nva chosen .. ! How can it be that every freaking time somebody else's dish was a tad better when compared to hers .. This is seriously not done .. how foolish those people should be who think that they are able to fool us .. do we look like tiny tots with no brain ? -_-
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oopsie ..
Double post ! 😛
Edited by tareyfan - 9 years ago
masimasa thumbnail
well whatever BUT NIKITA NEEDS OUR VOTE SOOO PLEASE TELL AND PROMOT HER TO ALL FAMILY AND FRIEND AND VOTE FOR HER!!!!!
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You are not the only one.. Everyone feels the same.. Everytime they appreciate Nikita's dish but announces someone else as the best dish.. Post Wild card, Bhakti and Neha have been in limelight and Nikita sidelined totally
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I feel Neha will win

the voting is just a farce..unless every single vote is counted before us, to me it will be rigged

at the end of the day, channel decides who the winner is, and since these chefs end up on foodfood, SK has deciding power as well

the other two chefs are there for decoration

i hope chef vikas does not leave MC...there was a scene where SK teased him about leaving the show and chef vikas laughed almost nervously...hmmm

Edited by silvermoonlight - 9 years ago
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I feel Neha will win

the voting is just a farce..unless every single vote is counted before us, to me it will be rigged

at the end of the day, channel decides who the winner is, and since these chefs end up on foodfood, SK has deciding power as well

the other two chefs are there for decoration

i hope chef vikas does not leave MC...there was a scene where SK teased him about leaving the show and chef vikas laughed almost nervously...hmmm

So true, you cannot believe on the voting process. I feel the channel will opt for Bhakti or neha. I hope they consider people's choice and make nikita, the deserving person win.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
last night's episode it was so obvious SK giving attention to neha and bhakti. also channel edited the episode with giving these two the MOST FOOTAGE. Hardly to nikita.
Nikita was more or less ignored. Only judge Ranveer said the dessert she had made before he can still taste it. Sanjeev stood by him but with a lame smile. when it came to bhakti he was all words words words to her
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah felt so...but i want nikita to be the winner...js nikita to be the winner...hmph
praise who so ever u want but give the golden coat to nikita only...
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SK even asked Nikita who among other 3 will be MC winner. Nikita said bhakti or neha. I so wish she had said Me and only Me.
Other three were not shown asking this question. Only Nikita was asked.
Edited by Autumn. - 9 years ago