dewdrop_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kaishma's elimination was not at all fair. Chocolate balloon was the main thing in todays task and ashish failed in it. And even his fillings were simple then how come he got saved??
I think the judges were pissed of at karishma like they kept on saying that you should listen to us and make that balloon again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree ...judges r blind wen it comes to ashish...but am happy dat karishma is out
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yup, that made me very angry too. They did say that Ashish's dishes were quite simple, but they ended up eliminating Karishma. Partial much?

It is true that Karishma was one of my favourite contestants, but I would have been happier her elimination was done when she deserved it. She had made quite weak dishes in the past a few times, and if she had genuinely made the worst dish then I would not be so angry.
The judges jsut seem to love Ashish, who is just so dramabaaz.
Minionite thumbnail
I wasn't happy with the decision at all.

I get that she wasn't listening to the judges, but these guys are allowed to use their own judgement I hope! It was Karishma's choice if she wanted to make another one or not. The way they kept picking on her wasn't very nice.

Based on the decision and the fact that Ashish's balloon broke as he picked it up I kept thinking they would say Ashish is out and then suddenly they say that Karishma is out. I was shocked!
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
A shocker indeed when the main task was making a chocolate basket and Ashish's basket broke as he picked it up ... Hope he is out next but was happy that Karishma was gone .. Did not like how she cheated with the fallen atta..
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The judges seem to turn a blind eye on when it comes to ashish ! And it ain't something we are creating .. They themselves commented that ashish ' s dish was not up to the mark .. i agree that they had made a similar remark about karishma dish .. but atleast they didn't say that the standards were low .. n moreover ashish ' s basket broke karishma ' s didn't .! I agree karishma ' s basket wasn't exactly perfect but atleast it didn't break before she left it !
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
People judging based on one or two things shown. Pretty sure lots of stuff was edited out otherwise no way Ashish would have been saved over Karishma. Ashish is just an easy target for people here who have already formed an opinion of Ashish based on initial few episodes and no one cares how much he has improved.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Ashish just keeps on getting lucky. I thought he'd go for sure after they showed his ballon breaking but seems like the judges forgot the main point of the task :/
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think the reason dat d judges asked d contestants to break d chocolate balloon infront of Dem ws to make a judgement on how it ws made since it ws a difficult task to do hence an important consideration...ashish's balloon was better in shape dan karishma's ...it fell as soon as he took it in his hand bt he did better in dat area which was mre difficult
N for taste he was tld his dish ws simple while karishma's lacked correct combination n dint taste dat well so I m assuming ashish's dish might hv been simpler bt better in taste dan karishma's n taste is what matters
Even if it was a biased decision twrds Ashish I m happy bcz dat lady shud been out mch before fr her cream chori n aata kaand 😡
Edited by black_r4 - 9 years ago
dewdrop_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think they kept ashish for the sake of drama . Like today's episode was all full of drama. How he was a loser once and now everyone praise him in his locality and everywhere.