Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kbhavani

yeah u r right.. every wife takes care of her husband!! They r portraying tat Bhakti is d only woman who cares for her hubby! when she s here who takes care of her husband? she shouldnt hav come here if she cares him this much!

true she shouldn't have come.She said that she left her job so that she can personally take care of her husband and his diet.Isn't amsterchef also like a job.Is it not taking her time.How is she taking care of her husband now??And if she manages to win(i hope not) then she will have her own restaurent.Won't that take her precious time.It will be even more hectic than a 9 to 5 job.How will she take care of her husband then?
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arnav.Sweta

I have a doubt, if Bhakti wins and opens a restaurant or goes travelling for the food fairs how is she going to take care of her husband? Doing a 8 hour job would have been easy for taking care of husband. She is such a nautanki.

🤣I truly care for bhakti ki shakthi...for her pati...😆...point to b noted...she has to do..pati Seva ...😆pls make nikita the winner...janta...
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
..Evanescent.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Ashish does that same thing 😆