why need? emotional sympathy story to win a show - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I'm scared Bhakti could win because Shipra won mainly due to her story.
I felt Shazia deserved it more in the second season.

Anyways, I still have high hopes for Nikita! A fresh generation with exciting ideas! 👏
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ha Ha Ha. That is so true. Why do they tell those stories? Specially in a cooking show, where our votes not even counts.
I mean how will we judge what kind of chef they are by just watching a food or listening to their sad life? 🤣
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with everyone here, but I don't remember Ripu having a sob story :| He is by far, the only MCI winner who didn't have a sob story, won and actually deserved the title.
Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

I have a doubt, if Bhakti wins and opens a restaurant or goes travelling for the food fairs how is she going to take care of her husband? Doing a 8 hour job would have been easy for taking care of husband. She is such a nautanki.

Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav.Sweta

I have a doubt, if Bhakti wins and opens a restaurant or goes travelling for the food fairs how is she going to take care of her husband? Doing a 8 hour job would have been easy for taking care of husband. She is such a nautanki.

Wow, I hadn't thought of that 😆😆
I think they should focus more on the cooking skills than personal life.
It gets really boring and over dramatic to hear the same sob stories every episode.

And it makes no sense how their stories are related to the MC title?

This show makes everything seem so OTT. 😳
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

agree
Edited by cuteheena - 9 years ago
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshiyam

Frankly,I too feel they cook some sob story for garnering attention. But Vijays story is really genuine. He has never put any fake drama but he would get emotional at times as he got such a huge platform which he never got before.I got connected to his story.

But bhakti makes her story look like she is the only naari in this world who is doing seva for her diabetic husband.

my dad is a diabetic with high blood pressure. And believe me with all the test my mum had done on dad she can really publish a book for diabetic patient what is good n what is not.
She has tested everything.. From gharelu nuskah to medicine so that both diabetes n bp don't result into heart diseases.
Diabetes is common disease n esp if the husband have it, Indian wives do all she can to control the diabetes.
I dnt understand why she portray her story like her husband is suffering from some deadly disease..
I mean its okay to come from perfect family to play some healthy competition.. :)
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And this is the reason I am put off from every reality show because there are people out there who use a sympathy story and then they end up winning? I mean like come on...sometimes some of the ones with the sympathy story don't even deserve to win! I've had problems in my life but I don't need to share it to the world and gain sympathy!
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahahaha...rofl...really bhakti is presenting her hubby...or will say that judges are presenting her hubby on death bed...rofl...
really ridiculous...really...huh
if vijay is out thn nikita shud win...she never make stories...she simply says my parents r so proud n m so happy...not like others...magarmach k ansu...huh