Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
regarding elimination- ashish should be out because his "balloon" broke before he even dropped it which means that maybe he didnt use the liquid nitrogen properly and didn't have much flavors
regarding bhakti's ice cream- i didn't agree with SK's comment of the ice cream being "INNOVATION" as that ice cream would still be sour due to the fruit chaat
tech-tonic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Meena_

regarding elimination- ashish should be out because his "balloon" broke before he even dropped it which means that maybe he didnt use the liquid nitrogen properly and didn't have much flavors

regarding bhakti's ice cream- i didn't agree with SK's comment of the ice cream being "INNOVATION" as that ice cream would still be sour due to the fruit chaat

Exactly , Ashish should have been out.His chocolate balloon cracked before he could raised it and make it crash on the platter.Infact the moment his ballon cracked , I switched off my tv looking at facepalm moment of chef Vikas.I was so sure Ashish would be out , but to confirm I came here and I am surprised its Karishma who got eliminated.

Looking at the way the judgements are being made I won't be surprised if they make Bhakti the winner!She is been parroting alot about her love for her hubby and sacrificing her job for his health.Since the final result be out through voting , won't be surprising if she is declared as a winner.

Neha is sailing smoothly throughout the finale, there weren't much of huddles she faced , infact Nikita has clearly amazed us with her creativity and talent.She is young but she still ruled the kitchen with her cooking skills.I want her to win , but I do sense she might not..its either Neha or Bhakti who are being favoured. Nikita did fumble abit , did powerful comback.
As par as Ashish is concerned that guy is train wreck , too much focus on his annoying dialogue baazi.I did sympathise with him initially but then he didn't improve much ..