Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Bhakthi was out ...but immediately back thru a WC......not even a week and IN...WHY???
Neha successfully has never been in elimination tasks as HER team always won...point to b noted...her FEA was also only due to the team task...that too that task all team members got FEA which has never happened before...WHY???

Neha flawed badly in Dubai stall task BUT again she was safe as the announcement was only entry to signature and not elimination round...WHY??

Bhakthi and neha have been highlighted in every task from the moment they r in top 8...from nowhere Neha is stealing the limelight from Nikita who won so many FEA and entered her recipe in signature ...still focus is clearly taken away from her...WHY???

My khurafati dimaag keeps telling me poori daal kaali hai...🥱
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Because this is the finale the Super Shakti can't be used. It can't be used once the semi-finale starts.

OK then in that case they shouldn't have offered the supershakti to her because as soon as they came from dubai the semi finals started the following week.
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiyam

Karishma used her super shakti already.
She didn't perform at Dubai global village task.
Super shakti can be used before finale only.she used it already.

But then why she is still wearing the supershakti medal then???? The judges asked Nikita to give to them. But if you see even in yesterday's episode she had the medal
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

OK then in that case they shouldn't have offered the supershakti to her because as soon as they came from dubai the semi finals started the following week.

Yes exactly. It didn't make any sense. Usually when one Super Shakti is given another isn't given. I don't get why another one was given.
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Yes exactly. It didn't make any sense. Usually when one Super Shakti is given another isn't given. I don't get why another one was given.

Yeah right!! Give it for no use..Hmm yes you are right only one is given. Makes no sense
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Yeah right!! Give it for no use..Hmm yes you are right only one is given. Makes no sense

I believe super shakti was given to karishma. Coz,in Global village task, only 3jodis performed. Ashish and Neha,Prathiba and bhakti, Vijay and Nikita.where was karishma then?she actually used it. I think that part got edited.
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiyam

I believe super shakti was given to karishma. Coz,in Global village task, only 3jodis performed. Ashish and Neha,Prathiba and bhakti, Vijay and Nikita.where was karishma then?she actually used it. I think that part got edited.

I understand what you are saying but even in todays episode she was wearing that supershakti medal if you see carefully...why she still has it if she has used it?? Anyway its ok she is out and no point discussing her supershakti anymore i think
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i was hell shocked
ashish got more negative comments,he made simple laddo,bondi and crumble
his ballon broke before plating
and karishma was out
seriously,i never though in my nightmare that ashish will be in top4
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
About the people who were talking about the supershakti, Karisham could not use it even if she wanted. That was only meant to be used before the semifinals, so Nikita's choice was actually quite smart. She used her supershakti in the last week she was allowed to do so. The Dubai Week for the last week for anyone ot use the supershakti.
Don't ask me why they handed out the supershakti that week if no one was able to use it.

About the elimination, I just so angry at hte judges. I was hoping that they eliminated Ashish since his chocolate balloon burst before he coudl serve it. They did say that no matter how good the other dishes are, they will not consider them if the chocolate baloon is not served properly.
Also, Ashish's flavours were simple and it lacked creativity, according to Vikas. Yet, Karisham was eliminated! Ashish just seems to be in the game because he provides unnecessarily drama when it is not needed. For some reason SP thinks that we like him when we see him on TV.

About the best dishes. Bhakti was praised by SK and RB just seems to follow him like a puppy these days. She made some ice cream that was amrud flavoured with chaat spices added. What one eart is that! Who likes such weird flavours. I would never order such an ood ice cream.
This is not creativity! It is jsut foolishness! It is just like serving a strawberry curry with an apple and orange sabzi.

About the winner. Yes, Nikita needs to win She is the most unique and most versatile of the lot, but SK will force his views there as well. He always seems ot prefer the Delhiwala taste and not considering the pallets of others.

Sorry for my long rant. And, my humble apologies to all SK and Ashish fans if Ihurt your sentiments.
audi_R8 thumbnail
I'll be surprised if Ashish wins the whole thing.
I was hoping to see Vijay, Nikita & Neha in the finals.
But now hoping Nikita all the way 😃
Edited by audi_R8 - 9 years ago