Bhakti tops Balloon task, Karishma Out but

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Why not Ashish is out??? He too got bad comments.
Though surprisingly Karishma agreed that today she lost as she did not do well today and if anyone else could have gone out then it would have been unfair.

So next round Ashish might go. As as earlier spoiler Neha, Bhakti & Nikita will be the finalist. And Neha winner as per earlier spoiler?
Edited by Autumn. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
No way! Bhakti tops?!! 😲

Well spoilers are also stating that Bhakti is the winner. So I guess it's too early to guess.
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bhakthi seems to be a clear favourite of SK at least..I want Nikita to win..She is versatile..Bhkthi or Neha are not versatile and dont deserve it. But seems its heading there...
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Where is Nikita's mojo?! I hope it starts working soon cause all we hear is Neha and Bhakti topping each task! :(

Shreya
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: chennaigirl

Bhakthi seems to be a clear favourite of SK at least..I want Nikita to win..She is versatile..Bhkthi or Neha are not versatile and dont deserve it. But seems its heading there...

So true. In fact SK said it today: Tum toh cake banane main expert ho.

He said that to Bhakti!
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously yaar.. I'm tired of this... Again and Again and Again Ashish gets saved irrespective of getting bad comments... Wonder How... 😈 Just that Judges want to prove that their choice is RIGHT... Will keep him for his nonstop nonsense commentary till the end..

Wasn't the main criteria the chocolate balloon? They even said if balloon is not proper, how much ever tasty the other items are it won't help them.. And ashish's balloon broke before he could put it down .. Also vikas pointed out how simple his soch is and more...Yet he is saved. and Karishma is out coz she couldn't match flavours?? How ridiculous this can get? 🤢

And no use of Super Shakti given to Karishma? Y was it even given then? 😕 This season is totally a BIG FAILURE 🥱👎🏼
Edited by -MariaMars- - 9 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am a silent reader on this forum. This is my first post.

I did not watch the episode yet but was wondering if Karishma is out then what was the use of the supershakti that she won from Chef Kunal's challenge in Dubai?? As far as I know she was never given a chance to use it and till yesterday's episode she was wearing the supershakti medal!!!!!

What happened to it??? She could have used it today..I don't understand..Correct me if I am wrong.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

I did not watch the episode yet but was wondering if Karishma is out then what was the use of the supershakti that she won from Chef Kunal's challenge in Dubai?? As far as I know she was never given a chance to use it and till yesterday's episode she was wearing the supershakti medal!!!!!

What happened to it??? She could have used it today..I don't understand..Correct me if I am wrong.

Because this is the finale the Super Shakti can't be used. It can't be used once the semi-finale starts.
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Karishma used her super shakti already.
She didn't perform at Dubai global village task.
Super shakti can be used before finale only.she used it already.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arshiyam

Karishma used her super shakti already.
She didn't perform at Dubai global village task.
Super shakti can be used before finale only.she used it already.

That was Nikita who used her Super Shakti... Karishma won it at the Dubai task... But never got chance to use it...