Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I remember watching an episode where some contestants cream wasn't in the refrigerator while she had put it there .. n then all fingers were pointed towards karishma .. I don't know what happened next as I couldn't watch it there after .. n now after looking at that flour incident I am pretty sure that it was she who stole that cream :P
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: gckasturi

They should have let Karishma keep and use that dirty dough and then confronted her with the evidence when she came to present her dish. Then they should have refused to taste her dish for that reason and eliminated her for trying to trick them and for lying to Sanjeev Kapoor about it. That would have taught her a good lesson about being dishonest.

Karishma's fake accent is disgusting, and she is just too full of herself. Remember how she claimed that she doesn't seem Indian because of her accent and looks? No matter how much she tries to hide being Indian, does she realize that she can't fool anyone and just comes off as being silly by trying to pretend otherwise? The crazy thing is that I saw from her Twitter feed that there are people who are actually complimenting her on her accent - I think they need to get their ears and head examined...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It almost seemed like SK muttering the following words in his dimaag...meri billi mujhse meoww..πŸ˜†while opening the iddiappam naazhi...m
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago