Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mzahedul thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Karisma should be eliminated. A contestant with this sort of disgusting attitude and character can not continue. Moreover, judge like SK how come he allows her to continue. It seems there is no place of honesty in this world and you are teaching that in wide media. WOW! SK should get reward for teaching cooking and mockery both.
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
LOL! I found the whole sequence quite funny!
There are cameras everywhere in the kitchen, so it is not as if the contestants can hide anything. The camera crew would have found out anyways!
Sometimes, I feel they just do it to create some needless comedy in the hsow for more footage. Did you see Neha trying to eat her own kulfi? and getting caught several times in the process
SP likes such silly actions, and the"jhoot bhole kaua kate" was just too funny to watch!

But, yes, ti did ooh sort of worn and makes hte customers of her future restuarant quite suspicous about the food.
Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
I would never got to the restaurants of Karishma or Neha.
Infact never liked Karishma, she talks in a very fake accent., I mean comeon she is an Indian and has stayed in India, why cant she talk in proper hindi. Even though Nikita is a NRi, stills she speaks better hindi than her.
gckasturi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They should have let Karishma keep and use that dirty dough and then confronted her with the evidence when she came to present her dish. Then they should have refused to taste her dish for that reason and eliminated her for trying to trick them and for lying to Sanjeev Kapoor about it. That would have taught her a good lesson about being dishonest.

Karishma's fake accent is disgusting, and she is just too full of herself. Remember how she claimed that she doesn't seem Indian because of her accent and looks? No matter how much she tries to hide being Indian, does she realize that she can't fool anyone and just comes off as being silly by trying to pretend otherwise? The crazy thing is that I saw from her Twitter feed that there are people who are actually complimenting her on her accent - I think they need to get their ears and head examined...
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If this has happened, than no wonder, in one of the episode of Ankhri daav, when Karishma, Drishti and nikita were there. Karishma must have stolen Drishti's cream. M damn sure about it
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Was this kind of a reply to us when we blamed judges for not checking into the cream chor matter? To show us that SK is the overlord of the kitchen who cannot be cheated, who would rule the decisions even if he hasn't tasted the food and that nothing escapes his sight?
And Karishma trying to cheat him was definitely a serious matter, why was a comical music playing in the bg?
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Karishma shd have been eliminated for that right away! Cant imagine any chef or cook picking up food from the floor and using it...DISGUSTING! 🤢
Karishma is the most annoying contestant with her nasal accent and fake firangi attitude!

I used to watch Sanjeev Kapoor's cooking show a long time ago, he seemed nice back then!
But it seems now hes become an arrogant, biased, show off! Cannot stand him on this show with his haughty expressions, stylised tasting and biased comments and judgement!

Edited by pallavi25 - 9 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
She is so fake.. did not like that she used atta that had fallen down.. She should have gone home on that grounds..
seemarpatelbc thumbnail
She should have been disqualified immediately.
She is so annoying and I hate her voice. I have to mute the volume when she speaks. It's like nails scratching on a black board.
God just want to get her to shut up.
Her cooking isn't any better either.
She looks, sounds and acts like a hyena.

I watch Master Chef USA, Canada including the Junior editions and I swear her cheating and lying would have her ass kicked out of the show, thus setting a lesson for all others in the future.
I remember an episode in the USA edition where this contestant used another contestant's dish by pure accident and he was eliminate immediately, no dish tasting etc.these judges are not sticking to a high standard as their counterparts around the world. Also judges, they help too much which I only see in junior edition, not adult version.
Edited by seemarpatelbc - 9 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rofl..she is a cheater n chor too...as she stole drashti's cream too...rofl