Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Tbh everyone has made mistakes even Nikita when she added salt instead of sugar so that's not something to pick on BUT Vijay is stronger than the others and that's why it hurts to see him go 😭
All hopes on Nikita now!

Agree with u.😊...but I am surprised in fact that they did such mistakes.. However I am not still convinced that where flavours were praised and not presentation...and vijay is out due to presentation...really? Next season...if at all they decide to keep one...they better have defined rules...common for all.
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only thing I know is I am not going to watch Masterchef from today.
Nitin_78 thumbnail
All the three judges should taste every dish. It is only unfair if only one judge gets to taste any one dish and they decide on the best one.

I dont understand why are the judges are hellbent on saving ashish everytime when today he was clearly told his dish was not upto the standard.
Ashish was not saved it was Vijay's Bad Day, his dish was looking not great plus Sanjeev Kapoor said was not upto the mark.. Vijay and Ashish were brought out stating that their dish was great but not up to mark than others.. Ashish did not get any negative comment. Stop Ranting about Ashish .. He was not the one to be blamed for.. it was Vijay himself who made a mess of things not "ashish"
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thought ashish would go but vijay gone ...he was the contestant who cried everytime..
Danseuse thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Agree with u.😊...but I am surprised in fact that they did such mistakes.. However I am not still convinced that where flavours were praised and not presentation...and vijay is out due to presentation...really? Next season...if at all they decide to keep one...they better have defined rules...common for all.

I agree that Vijay could hav been given a chance instead of Ashish. Vijay is so simple, large hearted and hard working. Despite coming from such a humble background, he has learnt so many new things. If he was ousted for poor presentation, then what is Karishma doing here? She tried to cheat and was caught red-handed by Chef Kapoor. Disgusting! But she is good looking, wears fab clothes and also knows how to get her way with men. Aur kya chahiye? Even Bhakti! Thou she managed to overcome the challenge of doing a good dish in limited time, are we looking for a MasterChef who can cook for Diebetics? πŸ˜ƒ I appreciate her concern for her husbands health, but now she is using it as an emotional sheath. Quite irritating!! Less said about Ashish, the better. He is plain lucky.

My bet is on Nikita. She is calm, composed and does her job seriously w/out any unwanted lectures.
Best of luck to Vijay. For me, he is already a winner, having come so far. πŸ‘

-Rekha

gckasturi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was so hoping that this was a rumor, but then I saw the show. It's so sad that Vijay has been eliminated - he definitely deserved to be in the finals. It's really too bad that he had a bad day. It made me so angry that no one was willing to help him when he had problems with his oven, though he has helped others in the past.

I know that everyone is concentrating on Ashish because he was in the bottom two with Vijay, but I really feel that Karishma should have been kicked out for being dishonest once too often. If Sanjeev Kapoor had not taken the dough that she hid away, she would have used it. It's not the first time that she has done something like that, and she has been sneaky so many times. I understand that she still managed to make a good dish after being caught cheating, but how can they even consider what she cooked when she was caught lying to them?! They should have left the dough in there and then refused to taste her dish during the judging round, rejected the dish on that basis (reusing dough that had fallen on the ground and lying about it) at the end, and eliminated her for being dishonest/sneaky. 😑
Edited by gckasturi - 9 years ago
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
You know what masterchef ' s akhri daav has got in common from a few episodes .. no brownie points for guessing that ..its undoubtedly ASHISH .. he was there every bloody time ! I mean there's no second thought about it that vijay has performed better when compared to ashish ..(I mean the over all performance ) I ain't saying that ashish is a bad cook .. n i don't even dare to .. he has got something in him n that's the reason he is there .. while some might say that it is hus mere luck that he is still going .. A few others might say that it is his ability ( so called :P ) to perform under pressure that keeps him going .. vijay's elimination came as a shock to many people.. me being no exception .. All we can hope now is that vijay has a brunch future .. that's how his talent can be justified .. after all no oven failure can steal his glory .. ! ;):D
Edited by tareyfan - 9 years ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

...Oh...that's a pathetic elimination😭

The one who made a re entry is still in...
The one who hasn't won a single FEA to her credit is still in...
The one who can't differentiate between rice flour and flour is still in...
The one who keeps tomatoes for roasting without smearing oil...is still in

Fantastic chefsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So what do you want, even though others did better than him on this day they should be eliminated because Vijay is better overall? That is not how this competition (or any competition) works
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tareyfan

You know what masterchef ' s akhri daav has got in common from a few episodes .. no brownie points for guessing that ..its undoubtedly ASHISH .. he was there every bloody time ! I mean there's no second thought about it that vijay has performed better when compared to ashish ..(I mean the over all performance ) I ain't saying that ashish is a bad cook .. n i don't even dare to .. he has got something in him n that's the reason he is there .. while some might say that it is hus mere luck that he is still going .. A few others might say that it is his ability ( so called :P ) to perform under pressure that keeps him going .. vijay's elimination came as a shock to many people.. me being no exception .. All we can hope now is that vijay has a brunch future .. that's how his talent can be justified .. after all no oven failure can steal his glory .. ! ;):D

You are right, Ashish has been particularly surprising last few episodes. Looks like while Vijay started with a bang, he was slowly going down last few episodes. On the other hand, Ashish has really picked his standard last few days. It is extremely unfair of people to still keep calling him weak or undeserving when he is the one contestant who has improved the most.
Edited by Harish111 - 9 years ago
OMGIshaan thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SAD THAT VIJAY IS ELIMINATED ...ACCORDING TO ME HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN TOP 2.