Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

american_desi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ Bhuvan_Pratichi: it could also be that all the judges do taste all the dishes and it is the editing of the episode. The episode is only 30 minutes (22 mins without ads)...and in that time it is difficult to show everything that happens...
But I agree that it looks biased if they show only 1 judge tasting a dish.
manasa.hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhuvan_Pratichi

All the three judges should taste every dish. It is only unfair if only one judge gets to taste any one dish and they decide on the best one.

I dont understand why are the judges are hellbent on saving ashish everytime when today he was clearly told his dish was not upto the standard.

Like every season all the three judges and give their opinion, just coz its just half an hour program they show only some prominent comments. I am still in shock that Vijay is out.. but he had done a poor poor dish today na soch na surat... But against all odds I was hoping somehow he would have been lucky... But anyways I wish him a bright future. I hope those NRI sisters would fund him for opening restaurant.

I still can't get over the fact why the HELL did he choose that Baingan ki Biryani.. when he could create many other worderful dish. why that ugly one..
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
God I cried seeing him go. He totally deserves to be in final. Actually yesterday's precap of bhakti & neha shocked expression told vijay was out but was still hoping my guess would be wrong. Sadly it wasn't.
I agree his dish was not looking good. Wrong choice by him on important day.
parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he was a good human being much more then a cook...his simplicity n down to earth nature is wat touched me the most.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
today's elimination was fair in my pov
taste of both ashish and vijay 's dishes was good the judging was based on presentation,
ashish's plate was really beautiful
and vijay did a huge mistake in finale week,his dish was looking messy
just a bad day
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: typicalgirl

i feel so bad for him

he was one of the best contestants in the show
but after today the respect i had for him is even more high
he did have a past but he doesnt tell that in every episode like bhakthi does
if bhakthi got a chance vijay should have got too
i wish his future becomes bright😊
he did not win the masterchef title but he has won the love and respect of millions
i dont feel like watching mc after his elimination😭😭
<div></div>

sorry 2 disagree
vijay always tell his sob story whenever he gets chance
but thats acceptable infront of ashish's rant 😆
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhuvan_Pratichi

All the three judges should taste every dish. It is only unfair if only one judge gets to taste any one dish and they decide on the best one.

I dont understand why are the judges are hellbent on saving ashish everytime when today he was clearly told his dish was not upto the standard.

i dnt think only 1 judge tastes dish
the other judges also taste dish but thats edited due 2 less episode run time
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, it was truly sad to see Vijay be eliminated from the show. I think Ashish should have been eliminated, because his dish was not very creative. There have been lots of times hwen filafals have been made in MC so Ashish dish was not very creative.
Everyone else did have several elements in their dish.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

today's elimination was fair in my pov
taste of both ashish and vijay 's dishes was good the judging was based on presentation,
ashish's plate was really beautiful
and vijay did a huge mistake in finale week,his dish was looking messy
just a bad day

I agree. It was sad, but like I said Vijay was having a bad day and I wasn't at all pleased with the look of his dish.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was so sad to see Vijay go. I was almost going to cry. I would have actually started to cry, but the camera kept showing SK smiling. That irritated me, so then my want to cry would disappear. 😆 Anyways, I'm so sad to see him go because he is a really good cook and has lots of talent. I'm hoping through this show somebody out there is watching and will help him or maybe one the judges can help him. He was also such a good person, and his story did touch me a lot too. I really do pray for him!
Unfortunately, he did have a bad day, and he was the poorest performer strictly based on today. What bothers me the most though is that they have let Ashish slide by so many times even though he didn't deserve it. It's a really big issue for me that the judges have done that. It's not fair.