Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mommiestommies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Meena_

although i feel bad for vijay, this competition is near its finale where you can't continue to depend on someone else for help.

i beg to differ here...finale or any other round...doesn't matter...if they can't help in finale, they shudn't do that for any other round either...and the meanies were the ones who asked for help...

actions speak louder than words...however "senti" stories the meanies can talk about in show starting from "being close to papa", "my husband being diabetic", "girl making her own identity"...their actions showed their true nature...

vijay may not win masterchef...however he won billion hearts from all over the world and that is priceless...kind helping souls will always be the winner in the long run...

my 2 cents...
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mommiestommies

i beg to differ here...finale or any other round...doesn't matter...if they can't help in finale, they shudn't do that for any other round either...and the meanies were the ones who asked for help...

actions speak louder than words...however "senti" stories the meanies can talk about in show starting from "being close to papa", "my husband being diabetic", "girl making her own identity"...their actions showed their true nature...

vijay may not win masterchef...however he won billion hearts from all over the world and that is priceless...kind helping souls will always be the winner in the long run...

my 2 cents...

Like south Africa couldnt make into semi-final still they won billions of heart.. *hi-fi*
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

yeah drasti misunderstood it

i am saying ki like nikita gave her extra cream to drashti, karishma too could have given, if she has helping nature

in d show only vijay, ashish and nikita had helped others , baki sab toh mean hai, sirf lena jante hai, dena nai aata

Well I feel bad for Vijay if he goes :(
But I think it's unfair to judge Karishma and Neha without watching the full episode cus what of they did have dishes in the oven? If that's the case then you can't expect anyone to take their dish out and put Someone else's in. Plus MC should allow the contestants extra oven if needed.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh shit.
Vijay is out.
Nooo 😭
omg this sucks
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Well I feel bad for Vijay if he goes :(
But I think it's unfair to judge Karishma and Neha without watching the full episode cus what of they did have dishes in the oven? If that's the case then you can't expect anyone to take their dish out and put Someone else's in. Plus MC should allow the contestants extra oven if needed.

neha's dish didnt have any element to be baked in oven ... chuski, mishti doi, or pasta churma, except to roast pasta if she want and that also you can do in 5 minutes or max10 minutes

but i say vijay took the risk by not making in oven, as his tradition way of cooking takes lots of time , and at last he had to bake in oven in last 5 minutes , due to which it didnt cook properly , as SK said , but i havnt seen him taste , only ranbir tastes his dish , then how did SK know its not cooked properly 😕

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IMO the biggest mistake that Vijay committed was not actually using any of the 'new' techniques that had been taught on MC.. This was one of the technical specifications of the task..

I don't remember each person's but on top of my head remember that Ashish used foamer and made that radish ribbon, Nikita definitely had the ribbon and Karishma also used something that Chef Sanjeev mentioned..

And of course the presentation was not great..
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It did not seem he lost due to the oven though. I think it was appearance because his dish has swad. The swad was not up to the mark though either.
I didn't like hearing Neha and Karishma tell Vijay "No" about using their ovens, but they both needed them. The fact that he had a broken oven though is MC set issue, and it should not be used against him. If he was in fact eliminated because of the oven, then there is a valid case here to fight.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

It did not seem he lost due to the oven though. I think it was appearance because his dish has swad. The swad was not up to the mark though either.

I didn't like hearing Neha and Karishma tell Vijay "No" about using their ovens, but they both needed them. The fact that he had a broken oven though is MC set issue, and it should not be used against him. If he was in fact eliminated because of the oven, then there is a valid case here to fight.

The oven was not broken.. He forgot to start it on time to pre-heat and remembered only when judges told him.. By the time he was ready to use the oven, his oven was thus not ready and he was looking to others who were using ovens (and thus had them pre-heated) for help
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

The oven was not broken.. He forgot to start it on time to pre-heat and remembered only when judges told him.. By the time he was ready to use the oven, his oven was thus not ready and he was looking to others who were using ovens (and thus had them pre-heated) for help

Oh okay, I thought he said his oven wasn't heating, but maybe I misheard him.
Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Whatever the case may be in the long run in real life he will do really good.
He has good wishes of millions and will surely succeed in his future endeavors.
Good luck to him.