Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I saw in the precap that no one was helping him.
He helps everyone but no one was helping him.

Karishma and neha are meanies😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PreeLicious_Tee

I saw in the precap that no one was helping him.

He helps everyone but no one was helping him.

Karishma and neha are meanies😡

Really I feel bad for him. Though whenever I watch the episode n pray he win, well that never happens... So I guess I will stay away from tv now... :)
I know it sad
Just wanna punch them in the face
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar its finale ...

they will turn meanies now ...why will anyone want to help other to complete their task and win , and we know that karishma is so mean from starting , like in drashti case , she has so much of cream but she didnt given to her , and neha is bossy , we all know that , so no point to boil our blood on these low life.
^
True. I always wonder why I get so angry for these low lives. Like wow.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

yaar its finale ...

they will turn meanies now ...why will anyone want to help other to complete their task and win , and we know that karishma is so mean from starting , like in drashti case , she has so much of cream but she didnt given to her , and neha is bossy , we all know that , so no point to boil our blood on these low life.

No in that case, Drahsti thought Karishma had taken her cream but she hadn't. As for this task, I feel so bad for Vijay and if Karishma had space in her oven and didn't give it then she and Neha are mean. And if she genuinely didn't have space then well I still feel for Vijay 😭 Hope he doesn't go!
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

No in that case, Drahsti thought Karishma had taken her cream but she hadn't. As for this task, I feel so bad for Vijay and if Karishma had space in her oven and didn't give it then she and Neha are mean. And if she genuinely didn't have space then well I still feel for Vijay😭Hope he doesn't go!

yeah drasti misunderstood it

i am saying ki like nikita gave her extra cream to drashti, karishma too could have given, if she has helping nature

in d show only vijay, ashish and nikita had helped others , baki sab toh mean hai, sirf lena jante hai, dena nai aata
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

yaar its finale ...

Really?? Though Vijay helped Bhakti n Pratibha in Dubai.. He could have said No. He is a kind hearted soul. I really hope n pray that he wins.. :( Or I am going to hate all the 3 judges..
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
although i feel bad for vijay, this competition is near its finale where you can't continue to depend on someone else for help.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its between Vijay and Ashish.. Who will go out?