Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
🤣
Edited by ...Tansy... - 9 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
what the hell kind of topic is this??

Punching her in the face? Harassing on twitter? Seriously you don't have a life or school or anything else better to do with your time??

Anyone with half a brain knows the show is edited, scripted and rigged. Its very easy to take one clip and add to another, cut out the in-between and create silly drama or a persona of someone. The whole Rancic bohemian comment is a perfect example of that.

Most contestants seem to dress in only one style. Pratibha had those gawdy sarees, Karishma has her dresses and heels, Nikita has her cardigans and dresses etc... As does Bhakti with her long skirt and tank top.

Most people change up their style every now and then so it seems like the channel may be styling the guests. Even if they weren't, I see nothing wrong in with the girls are wearing. Girls nowadays dress wayyy worse than that.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly if ur doing that, then that's very cheap on ur part! What one wears is their personal choice. Who are you to comment on that? And bragging it here like an accomplishment is completely disgusting.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No such comments on the people are allowed. Closed