dont want masterchef next year with same concept

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
next year it will be better if they dont come again with same vegetarian concept
bcoz they really dont have idea
they already ruined this season by making same things again and again

vegetarian season doesnt mean they give only easy vegatables find easy near your house in india like potato,tomato,etc

and when they gave mystery box inside they were no difficult things
and judges instead of telling them use all items gave them option to choose 3 things and mostly everyone choosed the easy things like paneer and daal 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they came with good concept but they messed up everything , its not like you cant make any vegetarian dishes...problem is they asked them to make dishes of their own choices and also given liberty to repeat their dishes, adding or with different twist, unlike earlier season where they were not allowed to repeat their dishes which they already made ... here only once they had asked not to repeat the same dish to pratibha during Dubai task when KK came ... i think they (judges) are also scared of KK, as other then that time they never asked or stopped contestant to make same dishes
gckasturi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would like to see the vegetarian theme again. But I hope that they learn from their mistakes this season (after all, it was the first time that they were doing it, so it doesn't have to be the same way every time) and make it even better and more challenging.

I think it's a very unique challenge to make a cooking show/competition vegetarian only and ideal for an Indian audience. I hope they do try this theme again.
Edited by gckasturi - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Honestly I feel that MC US or MC Australia may do the vegetarian concept much better. I don't want to compare but this season has been a complete let-down. So unless they do a complete makeover (which involves getting rid of some judge(s)) I would rather not watch MC India anymore whether or not they have a vegetarian concept or not.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I do not want this theme to be repeated simply because Star Plus did not understand what it really meant to produce the first vegetarian chef into the world. I will only watch another season of MCI for VK, and perhaps if Star Plus loses the rights for it and it airs on another channel.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
to be honest, there wasn't much variety of the vegetarian flavor i expected.
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vegetarian concept is good but they dnt have wide thinking. Most of d time contestants were given d option of cooking whatever they want and obviously they wil cook d samr thing to be on d safer side! Innumerable varieties r they and MCI is only concentrating on stuffed items! Also if they reduce d drama and show more of cooking it wil be better.. On sundays they can have separate episode for drama but not d whole week.