Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: khushi_shankar

He is trying to make a biriyani which is put inside egg plants (I do not know what it is called in Indian English. I think it is a brinjal or something like that) which is smoked and put in some sort of a gravy.

jo brinjal ka kuch banata hai woh khatre mein hota hai ,... like priyanka made pizza or something like that and also last time ashish
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

lol, really he is in Nach baliye ? didnt knew

haan toh judges didnt have time to discuss about the task as he is busy and SK may be busy with his 70 resturants and VK - bechara akela kya karega , aur kara bhi toh uski sunta kaun hai ...😛😆

Exactly😆😆.Ranveer and his wife pallavi are in nach baliye there is news of that SK has so many shows and restaurants and poor viku ..so true koi sunta hi nahi uska.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

no ... her dad is fine , hale and healthy na ? she was crying just remembering him ? or i miss something 😕 ?

ya,that was confusing for sure 😆..she was asked to act,as if she is crying?
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, MC standards seem to have gone down significantly. I am not a good cook, but even i can think of recipes on the top of my mind that will make decent dishes. (I'd probably need my mom to prepare them fully though.)

Even the MC Little Champs season was better. They just seem to have lacked some creativity.
Oh, I jsut remembered that they could have done a vegan French cuisine week. (It would be very interesting, since most French recipes ahve alcohol.)
1037749 thumbnail
What's with the emphasis on Bhakti and her husband. Since when did Diabetes become life threatening that she had to quit her work. Is his husband a little baby who needs a baby sitter 24/7 ? Gosh her whining in every other episode makes me cringe my nerves. Grrr. What a despo. I really don't want this loser to win. I'll take even that idiot Neha over this despo piece of work...
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

What's with the emphasis on Bhakti and her husband. Since when did Diabetes become life threatening that she had to quit her work. Is his husband a little baby who needs a baby sitter 24/7 ? Gosh her whining in every other episode makes me cringe my nerves. Grrr. What a despo. I really don't want this loser to win. I'll take even that idiot Neha over this despo piece of work...

couldn't agree more.If Bhakti wins,there will be a big crowd who will be so disappointed.

Bhakti is a despo woman for sure.
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

LOL, YEAH

now a days in every home there will be one diabetic patient , aur aise agar sab apni job chod ke baith gaye , toh ho gaya 😕

these starplus had made reality show also like a drama serial ... kuch toh bhi kahani batani hai sabki life ke peeche ... just to gain sympathy towards contestant for their TRP.

ashish toh Yeh hai mohabbatein wale Raman bhalla se bhi jyada rota hai 😆 ... har baat mein rona shuru ho jata hai ... mummy mummy bas pura time , itna mummy toh koi female contestant bhi nayi bolti wahan
1037749 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

couldn't agree more.If Bhakti wins,there will be a big crowd who will be so disappointed.

Bhakti is a despo woman for sure.

Bwahahahhaha, pheewww. That despo melodramatic idiot didn't win. Now she can go back to looking after his idiotic and lazy ass husband.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
People here are really disgusting with their comments
The channel wants to create TRP and so the spice up contestants stories and the contestants go along. Keep in mind they don't see the footage right away so it can edited to the channels desires

Diabetes is rather common but some people really have it worse than others esp if it's juvenile diabetes. People can loose their sight, teeth, and sense. They also crash easily due to fluctuating insulin

Calling her husband names whEn u know nothing is just as lame and stupid. Just saying.

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

People here are really disgusting with their comments

The channel wants to create TRP and so the spice up contestants stories and the contestants go along. Keep in mind they don't see the footage right away so it can edited to the channels desires

Diabetes is rather common but some people really have it worse than others esp if it's juvenile diabetes. People can loose their sight, teeth, and sense. They also crash easily due to fluctuating insulin

Calling her husband names whEn u know nothing is just as lame and stupid. Just saying.

I agree!! There 's no need to go there!! I only didn't like Bhaki's dishes and her overconfidence but to comment on everything else is wrong!!

Shreya