khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello guys

so this week is final week ... but but , by seeing the task it doesnot look like it is 😕

again they were given task to make dish as per their choice with addition to give new look by whatever they learn in this season ...this same task they have given in semi-final round

i dont understand why they are repeating the tasks again and again by slight change in name - in semi-final week , they asked to make dish with addition what they learnt in this master-chef , and today again they gave same task with name - apne jeevan ki kahani 🤢

gosh , they have lowered the level of Master-chef

Nothing new to see ... like earlier the task which were given to contestant gives gooshbumps to us while watching the show and we were like - ' how will they do and only this much time'

but this time its like so boring, just repeating everything , jo jisme master hai woh bas wahi bana raha hai , nothing new ... neha - same bakery or sweets , ashish is still in his - falafal , karishma and other - pata nayi kiska kya tha

and i think tomarrow vijay will be out 😭😲

enough of my ranting now 😛... what you have to say ?

Edited by khwaish_245 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
did not watch the episode yet but why so boring finale week start? are they out of budget or they dont know what challenge to give??

what was vijay making?
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looks like they are out of ideas or judges are bored. Ranveer brar must be busy with Nach Baliye too as he is supposed to participate with his wife.
Edited by Natkat - 9 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Same old routine dishes.
We anyway know the top 3...neha,niki and bhakti.
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteheena

did not watch the episode yet but why so boring finale week start? are they out of budget or they dont know what challenge to give??

what was vijay making?

dont know what he was trying to make with bangain(brinjal) and going to roast it ...and i am not sure but seeing the precap of saturday , when contestant were doing stuff with balloon and chocolate, so they showed other contestant other than vijay , i think he will not be there for that task

and bhakti and neha , were showing 32 teeth , so they are definatly in show 🤢

khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natkat

Looks like they are out of ideas or judges are bored. Ranveer brar must be busy with Nach Baliye too as he is supposed to participate with his wife.

lol, really he is in Nach baliye ? didnt knew

haan toh judges didnt have time to discuss about the task as he is busy and SK may be busy with his 70 resturants and VK - bechara akela kya karega , aur kara bhi toh uski sunta kaun hai ...😛😆

khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Same old routine dishes.

We anyway know the top 3...neha,niki and bhakti.

😭 ... mujhe na ab neha ke chances jyada lag rahe hai , now a days they are focusing camera more on her ,

and what was her todays story ? going with dad and sister... having happy memories , ... its memories to cheries and smiles , whats there to cry and anyways daughters are always close to their father ... what is she trying to say or trying to gain sympathy or what ?
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

😭 ... mujhe na ab neha ke chances jyada lag rahe hai , now a days they are focusing camera more on her ,

and what was her todays story ? going with dad and sister... having happy memories , ... its memories to cheries and smiles , whats there to cry and anyways daughters are always close to their father ... what is she trying to say or trying to gain sympathy or what ?

same thoughts here ! I was like ok,maybe she lost her dad but here,the way she was talking as if she lost her dad

Poor Ashish was missing his dad for sure.

We all know that either Bhakti or Neha might be the winner.final 3 is declared ..wish it was Niki or Vijay,the deserving
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cuteheena

what was vijay making?

He is trying to make a biriyani which is put inside egg plants (I do not know what it is called in Indian English. I think it is a brinjal or something like that) which is smoked and put in some sort of a gravy.
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

same thoughts here ! I was like ok,maybe she lost her dad but here,the way she was talking as if she lost her dad

Poor Ashish was missing his dad for sure.

We all know that either Bhakti or Neha might be the winner.final 3 is declared ..wish it was Niki or Vijay,the deserving

no ... her dad is fine , hale and healthy na ? she was crying just remembering him ? or i miss something 😕 ?
Edited by khwaish_245 - 9 years ago