Why wasn't Ashish nervous?

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Poor guy is always nervous whether or not in Akhri dav but on Saturday's episode,I noticed Ashish and Karisma smiling when they were waiting for the results.
I have seen Ashish always shivering before the announcement.

guys,what do u think abt the whole episode? Karisma's ignorance abt the rice and maida flour.

Pratibha's food was tasty but just the placement...so how come she is out.Show is rigged for sure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Poor guy is always nervous whether or not in Akhri dav but on Saturday's episode,I noticed Ashish and Karisma smiling when they were waiting for the results.

I have seen Ashish always shivering before the announcement.

guys,what do u think abt the whole episode? Karisma's ignorance abt the rice and maida flour.

Pratibha's food was tasty but just the placement...so how come she is out.Show is rigged for sure.

i think that was edited version they must have re-recorded because pratibha was looking dull from starting while other two are smiling and confident and also ashish's reaction was not the usual one like other times 😕
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

i think that was edited version they must have re-recorded because pratibha was looking dull from starting while other two are smiling and confident and also ashish's reaction was not the usual one like other times 😕

Even i feel its re recorded.. Its obvious in prathiba's face that she s d one going to be eliminated... Mm just a week left.. lets see who win d title!