ashish deserves to be in the finale

pakizahduaa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi
i know many ppl don't like ashish but i think he deserves to be in the finale why?
see my reasons below

1. he has worked under pressure in many situations and i think it work best for him ...
2. he cooked more dishes than anyone in the finale so far ...
3. unlike neha who only survived so far due to group challenges.. ashish did survive on his abilities alone
4. he is humble and don't really think the world of himself..

in between i love nikita but i found her annoying today coz she made a nasty comment about ashish today that kay " woh aj jelly hi serve karay ga"
seriously neha stop shouting and giving ur opinion during a task it is really getting annoying...
you are not SK that u know everything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly he made it to d finals due to his hard work n nothing else...except fr nikita,vijay n bhakti nobdy hs been consistent...see karishma i dnt remember her getting any praise except fr d tasks whn she got FEA ofcourse d third one nt included...den why try to demean him everytym...i think he is if nt better bt alleast on par wid kar n pratibha...agree wid ur 3rd pt its a rare chance dat smeone doesn't get to d aakhri daav jst bcz of her team's work bt it has really happened n luk nw she's bossing around behaving all snobbish..n disappointed wid nikita's behaviour twrds Ashish..i assumed her to b not only a gud cook bt also a humble person bt she made me doubt it yesterday she dint smile n luk happy whn Ashish got saved..nw I want Ashish to b among top 3-4 altgh dat is highly unlikely to happen 😆
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree.He is a fighter,humble and gives his best shot in Akri dav.
He deserves the finale ticket.