Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
And as always 'stuff and fry/steam' wins over something different that we have seen on the show.. But of course everything other than stuffed and fried stuff is too simple as per this show.. I still did not get what Pratibhaji made that looked like ice cream and tasted good as well (SK mentioned rice flour was used)..

The whole decision part looked so staged.. Ashish and Karishma were so relaxed and happy while Pratibhaji looked so upset even before the decision was made..
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

i dont think they have any problem with the taste of her dish , but only because ice-cream was so simple, that is why she was eliminated but i ddint get , she also made another dish , whatever it is , they call it as made in america , so what about it ? they didnt consider any thing about it ? ...

I am not saying that Pratibha's dish was not tasty but may be in comparison to others her dish was less tasty.. especially considering the ingredient given to them.
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

And as always 'stuff and fry/steam' wins over something different that we have seen on the show.. But of course everything other than stuffed and fried stuff is too simple as per this show.. I still did not get what Pratibhaji made that looked like ice cream and tasted good as well (SK mentioned rice flour was used)..

The whole decision part looked so staged.. Ashish and Karishma were so relaxed and happy while Pratibhaji looked so upset even before the decision was made..

yeah even i noticed it ... god knows may be edited version and also they didnt show the reason why she was eliminated , which they tell to every contestant every week but today nothing 😲

and also in precap they show next week task ,...again balloon and choclate 😡 ... so nothing new in fianle week ,

khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Well in that Pratibha is not less dramebaaz.. actually when our desired candidate wins, it was well deserved but if case the otherwise then we start finding excuses for his/ her win.

😆 ... lol , she was not my favourite nor i am finding excuses for her win , i was just wondering or say confused about what judges want in the contestants dish , they want all the three or if not all three then taste will be prefered or looks or new thought in that dish ? 😕
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We cant taste d dish and we go by judges' comment and d way d dish is presented.. Ashish just made ravioli and a jelly.. And i seriously dnt understand wat naya roop he gave to ravioli.. Ravioli is ravioli right?
Karishma's dish was not cooked at certain places..
Prathiba plating is not gud as per judges.. They give time based task and those who make best use of it should be declared as winners and not d one who make last minute dishes.. if tat s going to happen they can just give 10 or 20 minutes... why 60 or 90 minutes?
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

yeah even i noticed it ... god knows may be edited version and also they didnt show the reason why she was eliminated , which they tell to every contestant every week but today nothing 😲

and also in precap they show next week task ,...again balloon and choclate 😡 ... so nothing new in fianle week ,

Next week wat drama is waiting v dunno..!! This time baloon is stuffed.. But i hav seen same thing is last season too!! Maybe since v loved last season they r repeating d dishes..lol
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbhavani

We cant taste d dish and we go by judges' comment and d way d dish is presented.. Ashish just made ravioli and a jelly.. And i seriously dnt understand wat naya roop he gave to ravioli.. Ravioli is ravioli right?
Karishma's dish was not cooked at certain places..
Prathiba plating is not gud as per judges.. They give time based task and those who make best use of it should be declared as winners and not d one who make last minute dishes.. if tat s going to happen they can just give 10 or 20 minutes... why 60 or 90 minutes?

yeah exactly what i want to say that i am not saying such an such person is deserving so they should won , its like based on the look of their dishes and description and jugdes comment , i felt that they are partial to some extent or may be at the end of day , its your luck on that day , to be on game or not , but remember, if ashish is there then defiantly , you have to go because usko god ya kismat nayi jugdes or show maker khud he nayi jaane denge 😆😆😆
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Ashish should have been eliminated considering he's the weakest, the taste test proving this. But for today's task, I think he deserved the ticket.
Karishma: She didn't have the hardest ingredient but also not the easiest one. Her dish looked the best and it had a new soch due to the twisted fried pastry type thing and the taste sounded great. The only weakness was that it wasn't cooked properly in some places.

Ashish: he had the hardest ingredient and he made that into a plus point by making the dish filled with its flavour. On a negative note, his dish did not look good at all. Well not to me anyway. I didn't gather what new soch he had?

Pratibha: She had the easiest ingredient but to me, her dish looked all over the place, even worse than Ashish's plate. I think she could have won if she had made a more complex dish because judging by the comments, I think it was too simplistic. Especially for this round.

Although, I feel it is unfair Ashish has survived this long, I agree with the decision today.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
height of biasness
GOD
Its better 2 change channel instead of watching ashish's face
like seriously?
he deserves 2 be in finale week
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its a joke Aashish in the finals. What is going on?