And its Aashish....again!!!

kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Once again Aashish PROVED HIMSELF!!! 😡 In masterchef history Aashish winning aakhri daav has become an usual thing..
I feel they dnt need to shoot for aakhri daav again and again anyways aashish is going to be d winner! W*F

No wonder he might win d title too!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah , if not the title then definatly the first runner up , so that he has some amount in hands for ticket to ambala, 🤣
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m happy with today's elimination atleast.
kbhavani thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

yeah , if not the title then definatly the first runner up , so that he has some amount in hands for ticket to ambala,🤣

I think Loser is lucky word for him!!
Whole week he wont make any good dish but during aakhri daav he will make wonderful dish and enter next level... he can better take rest and come for aakri daav straight 🤣
kbhavani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

I m happy with today's elimination atleast.

But today prathiba's dish was looking better..!!
sparkling_gems thumbnail
^But as per me Ashish's dish was looking better than hers. and as they say taste matter may be taste wise Ashish and Karishma's dishes were better. Pratibha used ripe mango, which was quite easy to convert into a recipe esp. for a masterchef level contestant. But you cant imagine to make a dish with sookha aam but Ashish did so.. I am not his fan as such but today I was impressed with his outcome.
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbhavani

I think Loser is lucky word for him!!
Whole week he wont make any good dish but during aakhri daav he will make wonderful dish and enter next level... he can better take rest and come for aakri daav straight 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

that was gud , yeah judges should also give him rest for week as they also know that he is going to come for aakri daav , so let him rest for whole week and call for last episode 😆
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
No, I don't think it is because of that! He is in hte final week, because he is quite dramatic and provides lots of footage to the channel. SP loves dramabaaz people, because they birng TRPs to the channel.
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

^But as per me Ashish's dish was looking better than hers. and as they say taste matter may be taste wise Ashish and Karishma's dishes were better. Pratibha used ripe mango, which was quite easy to convert into a recipe esp. for a masterchef level contestant. But you cant imagine to make a dish with sookha aam but Ashish did so.. I am not his fan as such but today I was impressed with his outcome.

i dont think they have any problem with the taste of her dish , but only because ice-cream was so simple, that is why she was eliminated but i ddint get , she also made another dish , whatever it is , they call it as made in america , so what about it ? they didnt consider any thing about it ? ...
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Well in that Pratibha is not less dramebaaz.. actually when our desired candidate wins, it was well deserved but if case the otherwise then we start finding excuses for his/ her win.