khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello guys

so , by looking the semi final week(which was not looking like it was semi-final though) and the task and main ingredient given to the contestants in this season shows ,how much they have levels down the standard of masterchef 😕

what the makers wants to show that the vegetarian dishes has less potential or what ?

earlier seasons were so challenging ...

they could have given the stalks of fruits or vegetable to make dishes ...like earlier season they have given ...or any type of deserts or ice-cream or cakes

even the chef's task who were invited for aakhri daav was not so challenging , except of kunal kapoor's challenge to make without water

really they have reduced the potential of vegetarian dishes in this season ...or i could say , they themselves dont know its potential ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reflects on the judges that they are not able to come up with something better after all the experience they flaunt.. Or maybe they feel the contestants are weak and they will end up having to do a lot of work in order to show some dish as the final product for TV viewers..

One of the worst tasks was the Dubai one where some 500 dirhams was given for purchases.. Cost of veg mains in the most expensive Indian restaurant is much less than 100 AED.. So what was the point?

And I like your point about the lack of desserts like ice cream, cake, etc which indicates the lack of confidence in making eggless desserts like these..

khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Reflects on the judges that they are not able to come up with something better after all the experience they flaunt.. Or maybe they feel the contestants are weak and they will end up having to do a lot of work in order to show some dish as the final product for TV viewers..

One of the worst tasks was the Dubai one where some 500 dirhams was given for purchases.. Cost of veg mains in the most expensive Indian restaurant is much less than 100 AED.. So what was the point?

And I like your point about the lack of desserts like ice cream, cake, etc which indicates the lack of confidence in making eggless desserts like these..

yeah curd is the substitute for egg while making deserts , they could have asked to make high 3 floor cakes or something ike that , during chef ranbir Barar's birthday or any other type of competition ... they really havent done their homework well about how to carry forward this show and end up messing around everything 😕
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. They surely did not think this through when making this season.

I also can think of a few ideas along iwth what you have talked about already.
think of recipes with green vegetables and try toredesign new recipes with them because I notice that fewer and fewer children are thinking of eating them, so perhaps they could have mae an episode for children and made them serve food in some sort of Mumbai school
I really like hte idea they had for the finale in MC Little Champs when they asked them to make a dish that looks like something else(e.g. something that looks like a desert but is a main course)
they could also have picked other cuisines in India (e.g. the Himachal foods since I heard they are vegetarians and asked them to innovate iwht that), because I have not heard about very many famous recipes from those places

Please do add if you have any more ideas. I really like the idea for more ckes and deserts.
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_shankar

I agree. They surely did not think this through when making this season.

I also can think of a few ideas along iwth what you have talked about already.
think of recipes with green vegetables and try toredesign new recipes with them because I notice that fewer and fewer children are thinking of eating them, so perhaps they could have mae an episode for children and made them serve food in some sort of Mumbai school
I really like hte idea they had for the finale in MC Little Champs when they asked them to make a dish that looks like something else(e.g. something that looks like a desert but is a main course)
they could also have picked other cuisines in India (e.g. the Himachal foods since I heard they are vegetarians and asked them to innovate iwht that), because I have not heard about very many famous recipes from those places

Please do add if you have any more ideas. I really like the idea for more ckes and deserts.

yeah ... see even we can give them so much ideas for challenge

adding in the list - to make dishes without onion and garlic

and as you said an episode for children ,then this reminds me of priyanka , who makes dishes which are attractive looking and as judges said she makes it keeping her daughters in mind , so they could have used that theme , to make healthy dishes for children which are healthy and attractive 😊
rkrocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Except Nikita and vijay I don't see innovation in any dishes
All they make is Italian And kofta and patty nothing new how can they make Bhakti win when all she does is make koftas in different style
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkrocks

Except Nikita and vijay I don't see innovation in any dishes
All they make is Italian And kofta and patty nothing new how can they make Bhakti win when all she does is make koftas in different style

thats the question ... except pakoda of different style she didnt make anything new and still they find it nayi soch of her 😕 😆 ... may be they dont know about the type of koftas she made , so its new for them