Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

yeah , arrey sukha aam is not something so challenging , we used it daily in our home - its powder which we call as 'amchur or khatai " , so technically its not so difficult to use that basic ingrediant 😕

yeah but he didn't have time to make amchur/katai at the time...sukha aam so various flavours depending on the dish
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Maybe we should take that suggestion to the CCs. Or ask the GMs if we can host it. Heck I'm sure it would be a lot of fun and we can add our own spices to it (pun intended). 😉

Of course we would never be judged for swad, so the rules would be a little different. Also, we wouldn't be able to use the time constraints, but maybe we can have judges create mystery boxes for us to use for cooking. We could also have different themes and challenges. Then maybe we would upload a video to show what are doing, but I'm not sure how interested people would be in doing that because I know most people want to maintain a low profile. I'll think about it and see. 😆
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Of course we would never be judged for swad, so the rules would be a little different. Also, we wouldn't be able to use the time constraints, but maybe we can have judges create mystery boxes for us to use for cooking. We could also have different themes and challenges. Then maybe we would upload a video to show what are doing, but I'm not sure how interested people would be in doing that because I know most people want to maintain a low profile. I'll think about it and see. 😆

its not necessary to show our faces we can just zoom the camera on the utensils we are cooking on
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
MC on IF is indeed great idea
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

MC USA is way better than MCI. tasks are tough and less drama.

Even MC Aus. I love both MC USA & Aus.. The tasks are difficult and the concept in simple and there is no kinda bias shown and as you said, no faltu drama, rona dhona and background songs and even the judges don't fool around. 🤔
_Manasa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah! That's true. It does make any sense if they go on give the tickets to the contestants in the name of finale. I found it illogical 😕
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
True that .. it was a useless hype 😆
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

its not necessary to show our faces we can just zoom the camera on the utensils we are cooking on

I do feel there are people who may not be able to record and upload videos because there are people here who may come under presumed names and thus they don't want to show any part of their real life. We could do something more based on ideas and have an anonymous panel of judges who can actually cook decide how good the idea is. Though if I think about it that may not work.
LOL 6 finalists this show is tooo good man!!!!! Never seen a baraat of finalists like this before
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

I do feel there are people who may not be able to record and upload videos because there are people here who may come under presumed names and thus they don't want to show any part of their real life. We could do something more based on ideas and have an anonymous panel of judges who can actually cook decide how good the idea is. Though if I think about it that may not work.

well then maybe just post a recipe of something they made at home on i-f and then the judges can test out the recipes