Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

But Ranveer and Vikas also seem to be getting more out there in making decisions. They aren't leaving it in SK's hands only.

agree, dubai final task for all on who sold most, that's why he could not twist the verdict. back in mumbai choosing bhakti and neha when nikita's dish had slight edge from the comments given by judges. something has changed in his attitude, the way he speaks especially to Vijay.
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god vijay and nikita got ticket to finale.i just didn't feel like watching masrerchef after bhakti and neha got the ticket.infact i was so pissed that i tweeted about the unfairness.But now im happy.No matter who wins but i just want vijay and nikita to be top 2.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

One thing I really loved was how Vijay was praised. My heart went out to him. And then how Vikas went down on his knees along with Vijay. That was from the heart. It was written on his and Ranveer's face that no dish is made better than this.

I didn't like one thing though. When SK praised Nikita's dish he said he wanted to give her the ticket right away, but he wouldn't and yet he gave it to Vijay right away?!!

@ BOLD: I loved that moment when VK went on his knees too with Vijay. That wasn't acting. That was VK being genuinely who he his...a good human being. 😳 Did you notice when they showed VK and RB tasting Vijay's dish that VK took more than one bite? That means it really was outstanding!!
adi_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy both vijay and nikita got tickets .sk is changed alot i love vk he is a good person but i think sk is showing too much interest. In bhakti's wining .i wish nikita win,i like vijay too but i doubt he can make other cuisine very well..this season is like ekta's serial
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">One thing I really loved was how Vijay was praised. My heart went out to him. And then how Vikas went down on his knees along with Vijay. That was from the heart. It was written on his and Ranveer's face that no dish is made better than this.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I didn't like one thing though. When SK praised Nikita's dish he said he wanted to give her the ticket right away, but he wouldn't and yet he gave it to Vijay right away?!!</font>

i guess it was because when nikita's dish was tasted there were many more left for tasting but vijay was the last one.
I didn't like that he alone took tat decision but maybe he had full confidence in the dish...that its so good that other judges wont disagree with him.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m happy dat Vijay nd Nikita got d tickets.
minakrish thumbnail
I'm so happy for Nikita and Vijay! 😃
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
But he didn't make it to the fine na ? :( he was hands down better than Neha or bhakti !