Vijay and Nikita Got The Tickets!

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
yes yes yes.
but according the other article also, is vijay's victory short lived??!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
One thing I really loved was how Vijay was praised. My heart went out to him. And then how Vikas went down on his knees along with Vijay. That was from the heart. It was written on his and Ranveer's face that no dish is made better than this.

I didn't like one thing though. When SK praised Nikita's dish he said he wanted to give her the ticket right away, but he wouldn't and yet he gave it to Vijay right away?!!
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

yes yes yes.

but according the other article also, is vijay's victory short lived??!!!!

It probably is, but I'm just glad that he got into what may be the finale.
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay, thanks for the good news. Love the minions celebrating.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

One thing I really loved was how Vijay was praised. My heart went out to him. And then how Vikas went down on his knees along with Vijay. That was from the heart. It was written on his and Ranveer's face that no dish is made better than this.

I didn't like one thing though. When SK praised Nikita's dish he said he wanted to give her the ticket right away, but he wouldn't and yet he gave it to Vijay right away?!!

now a days I have noticed SK's attitude has changed towards Nikita especially after the dubai victory.
it seems he did not want her to win that dubai task, as it was not in his hands. it looks like since WC entry bhakti is his fav.
Minionite thumbnail

now a days I have noticed SK's attitude has changed towards Nikita especially after the dubai victory.
it seems he did not want her to win that dubai task, as it was not in his hands. it looks like since WC entry bhakti is his fav.

But Ranveer and Vikas also seem to be getting more out there in making decisions. They aren't leaving it in SK's hands only.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am just glad that Nikita got through.. I really felt that she should have been the one through last time instead of Bhakti..
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😕

Oh god, then in the final, I hope they don't make Bhakti winner😕
kpsiva thumbnail

I think it is because by the time nikita's dish was tasted,there were more contestants whose dishes were to be tasted.So he cannot take a decision immediately.May b others dish may b even better.But by the time vijay's dish was tasted,there were no more dishes left.So he could easily decide whether Vijay's was best or not
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think its because , he knows that vijay dish is going to be great as in last episode when vijay had made gatte , SK came and said its smell awesome and he really waiting to taste it

or may be because vijay was last while judges was tasting , so he got it as judges must have already decided , whom to give