Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ tulipbaby: I couldn't agree more. The first season was really more along the lines of an international MC, but it seems to be that most reality shows that come here are meant to be dramatized. I'm really glad that apart from the scripted fun parts in KKK, at least KKK has been untouched by drama as of yet. My guess is that this is because the host in this case would never stand drama. But anyways back to MC. I feel this season was more about drama and less about cooking. Maybe I'll forgive SP for doing this if Nikita wins, but then again maybe not.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

@ tulipbaby: I couldn't agree more. The first season was really more along the lines of an international MC, but it seems to be that most reality shows that come here are meant to be dramatized. I'm really glad that apart from the scripted fun parts in KKK, at least KKK has been untouched by drama as of yet. My guess is that this is because the host in this case would never stand drama. But anyways back to MC. I feel this season was more about drama and less about cooking. Maybe I'll forgive SP for doing this if Nikita wins, but then again maybe not.

Even if Nikita wins, the mockery they have made of the MC platform is not okay.

What is KKK? I'm sorry, but this acrimony in the U.S.A has a COMPLETELY different meaning. 😆
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Even if Nikita wins, the mockery they have made of the MC platform is not okay.

What is KKK? I'm sorry, but this acrimony in the U.S.A has a COMPLETELY different meaning. 😆

Oh sorry. In India KKK is Khatron Ke Khiladi in the US it's Fear Factor. 😆

That's why I say "maybe" because really this season went too far. Even last season was bearable. But this season the only reason I stuck around is because I've taken an immense liking to a few contestants. Sadly one of them is out, but there are still 2 in the race.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Oh sorry. In India KKK is Khatron Ke Khiladi in the US it's Fear Factor. 😆

That's why I say "maybe" because really this season went too far. Even last season was bearable. But this season the only reason I stuck around is because I've taken an immense liking to a few contestants. Sadly one of them is out, but there are still 2 in the race.

Oh yes, I've seen a few episodes here and there of that show. It's nice.

Yes, I'm watching only because of the contestants I support. Well, now only Nikita is still there.