Now I Understand the Ticket to Finale

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so now I get it! The ticket to finale isn't a ticket saying that they are in the finale, but rather that they are safe and now will enter to compete for the finale! So there will be multiple tickets given out, but this doesn't mean that they are in the finale or got the chef's coat that puts them in the finale.

Neha and Bhakti are in the race to the finale, not in the finale yet.

That's what I've understood the ticket to be.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok now its clear
thanks for sharing

btw have u watched today's epi
can u plz tell me what happened in ending
Minionite thumbnail
^ Today is only cooking. The decisions will be shown tomorrow. But from today it seems Ashish is having a lot of problems (like always) and Bhakti and Neha are directing him from the top, Sanjeev is waiting to taste Vijay's dish which he is already liking, and Pratibha is actually taking the chef's suggestions into consideration.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I find this whole semi-final funny.. In the end, they will eliminate 1-2 people... Why not just say that..

So 2 have already got tickets, 2 will get from this task and then there is a further task for the remaining 3.. So 5-6 will remain for next week..
navyasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

^ Today is only cooking. The decisions will be shown tomorrow. But from today it seems Ashish is having a lot of problems (like always) and Bhakti and Neha are directing him from the top, Sanjeev is waiting to taste Vijay's dish which he is already liking, and Pratibha is actually taking the chef's suggestions into consideration.

thank u so much😊

bhakti and neha
can't these two just shut their mouth up🥱 and let the others complete their tasks

ashish...the poor fellow wasn't he already very nervous without these two shouting upon his head
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyasingh

bhakti and neha
can't these two just shut their mouth up🥱 and let the others complete their tasks

ashish...the poor fellow wasn't he already very nervous without these two shouting upon his head

Actually for once I'm glad they helped else Ashish would have made a million more mistakes. He was trying to kneed dry aata. For god's sake even a kid knows you need to add water, but they had to tell him from up above to do that.
navyasingh thumbnail
oh i didn't thought it from that point of view..
what puts me off is when someone shouts from the balcony when competitors are in individual tasks
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Actually for once I'm glad they helped else Ashish would have made a million more mistakes. He was trying to kneed dry aata. For god's sake even a kid knows you need to add water, but they had to tell him from up above to do that.

It wasn't atta. He had made paneer and he was trying to rub it to make chhena! But yea, he needed the help or else he would have screwed up big time.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyasingh

oh i didn't thought it from that point of view..

what puts me off is when someone shouts from the balcony when competitors are in individual tasks

It puts me off as well, but for the first time I was glad they did else I would have gotten super annoyed with Ashish. He reaches this far and still makes these types of mistakes.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

It wasn't atta. He had made paneer and he was trying to rub it to make chhena! But yea, he needed the help or else he would have screwed up big time.

Ah thanks. I thought it was atta. But still he needed help.