Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

i have no doubt that Asish was doing mistake and judges r right pointing out his mistakes...but i m saying that he has been doing mistakes from day one..judges should have pointed out his mistakes then also...but he is here till now coz judges saved him because of the dishes he has made right? But the way they are picking on him now is like he doesn't even have the basic skills of cooking! Then how he reached semi final? My point is Ashish has been there and got saved weeks after weeks because he provided trps ( i know he didn't do it deliberately but he did provide trp) anyways i respect ur opinions as well guys...i said what i felt..i might be wrong :)

Honestly speaking I'm not surprised that he did. The judges have been partial since day 1. Ashish and Vijay were the only males out of 13 contestants so they obviously had to stay as long as possible by hook or crook. Now Vijay was still a strong contender, but Ashish mainly made it through because of group tasks or because according to the judges his dish in the Aakhri Daav was better than another's. Now though it's about the best dish so Ashish is no longer being favoured.