natasha191293 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi guys

Did you guys not think that this season was short and seemed as if it was rushed...
i preferred the other three where the episodes were an hour long and acc showed what they were cooking in depth.

i didnt like this season...
although i am hoping that nikita wins...i thought this season was really boring and crap as the audiences havent been able to connect to the contestants as much as the last three seasons had.

I HOPE NIKKI WINS! MY INNOCENT ANGEL! 👏

i also preferred Chef Kunal!
Edited by natasha191293 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
About the season, I ws glad that it was a short one., as it was too much drama and less cooking.
completely agree with you about Nikita and Kunal. When the show started, I didn't think I will miss Kunal, but with SK taking up the whole drama, I realized Kunal's importance. Next season I just hope it is Vikas, Kunal and Raveer. at least we will get a proper show.
Nikita deserves to be the winner. I just hope they gave Bhakti and Neha the first tickets to show that they are not favoring Nikita and in the end they crown Nikita as the winner. Maybe they wanted dancers to perform for the finale and so selected Bhakti and Neha.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree,this season is short plus,I don't like the 20 mets daily stuff.It shd be 1 hr.we hsd give this feedback to SP.
coming to judges,SK shd concentrate on his shows.Ranveer,Vikas and Kunal would be a good team
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I too think that this season was too short... love cooking..
and I really hope Nikitha win... as you said, shes soo innocent yaar