Bhakti's 1 vs Nikita's. 3

seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yesterday's result was more dissapointing when you compare the no of dishes in Bhakti and Nikita's plate. In the 60 minute time frame while Bhakti made only the 1 Modak like sweet, nikita made 3 things, the cookies with jam feeling, bhakarwadi and tea. So while bhaktis only 1 dish was appreciated nikitas all the 3 dishes were Appreciated. From that point of view nikita scored higher then bhakti.Chef ranveer was very appreciative of the no of elements in nehas dish, then from that point of view nikita scored higher then Bhakti because she had more elements and all of them were good.
Edited by seemanya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree.Bhakti made only 3modaks of the same kind .Can't fathom why the judges are always in awe of bhakti
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree. She makes normal pakode and modaks and cakes, idk why judges are so impressed. Maybe it is tasty, but where is the soch??
Minionite thumbnail
Totally agree. Neha made something new and impressive and thus I understand her getting the ticket, but I keep wondering why Bhakti was given the ticket instead of Nikita!
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Had Niki/ Vijay/Ashish made the modaks, they would have said: You had so much time and all you made was Modaks.
Also notice SK's smile to Karishma while tasting the dish 🥱

I hated the way he told Vijay Dubai ka sapna sapna hi reh jayega. Rudeness limit crossed.

Hope Vijay Niki and Ashish cross heights of success. Meenu ji too.
Atrociousfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: balashiv15

Had Niki/ Vijay/Ashish made the modaks, they would have said: You had so much time and all you made was Modaks.

I hated the way he told Vijay Dubai ka sapna sapna hi reh jayega. Rudeness limit crossed.

wow i can actually hear SK saying that to Nikita
sanakhan4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is so great soch about modak, just change te filling from regular to the ingredient given. I am really disappointed with the result.
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SK is very very rude, people with more knowledge shd be humble, but he is too rude with very harsh and cunning comments: mostly he targets Vijay as he knows he is very gullible like making him get the roti maker and then say it is his job to sell things, and another person he targets is Vikas.
In the baba episode, his predicn abt next season Vikas might not be there, the his bachelorhood etc. To some extent it is ok, but he always crosses the limits. He just doesnt know where to stop. He reminds me of Sajid Khan in Nach Baliye.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Total disappointment - can understand neha getting the ticket but Bhakti didn't deseve it all only swaad was probs right I didn't like her plating at all the red sauce looked like she just dropped it on there. Nikita had soch,Surat and according to ranveer swad too.
They make it so obvious that they are favouring Bhakti.
I think this season has by far been the worst.
Edited by krutiv100 - 9 years ago
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ bold Yah! even I too felt bad..what that does mean ki dubai ka sapna hi samjho..
Khud bohat zyada samajte hain shayad..Shayad SK ko lagta hai unke permission ke bina wahan pe koi stall nai laga sakta..ya fir inke chune hue log hi stall lagate hain...😕