NEHA AND BHAKTI , IS MC A JOKE???

rafalover4rever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Neha in finale was shocking she is nt even a good cook , she knows stuff but what she calls her innovations are all recipes inspired from restaurants.
In first episode she tried to make mishti doi caneloni which was a flop those were from a restaurant called INDIAN ACCENT IN delhi by chef Manish who had come in mc.
When chef Manish had come Neha said she had tasted each and every dish from his restaurant.

When neha and bhakti made Arancini which are italian fried rice balls all 3 chefs praised them for their innovation but indian style arancini are there in many restaurents including FARZI which is near delhi a very popular restaurent.

Ticket to finale
Neha's dish looked very good , wonderful plating but she said that she is making french crepes nad what she had made were not french crepes

Bhakti madam had made such an ordinary rice dumpling only her plating was good , it was not even a modak where you have to puta lot of effort for shaping the modak it was an ordinary rice dumpling!!

I knw major part of the show is scripted but the makers have gone mad there are no standards

trp trp trp!!
RIP cooking
Edited by rafalover4rever - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
BHAKTI : Yes Agree completely.🥱
NEHA: No way , She saw 'Mauka Mauka' and scored a 'Mauke pe Chauka' 😆😛 Completely deserving.👏 It was bad day for Vijay that his dish was not upto the mark and he was not selected.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Neha has not won even a single Flavour E Azam on her own. And pathetically she is a finalist instead of Vijay.
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chitrathan

Neha has not won even a single Flavour E Azam on her own. And pathetically she is a finalist instead of Vijay.

She has reached the finale because of group tasks and nothing else. Not a good challenge, not an aakhri daav. Cooking is better off in the hands of the aam aadmi's and the ones who couldn't make it to the top 3.

Neha also needs to know she is 24 and not 42. Constant ruckus and nonsensical words about nothing.
Edited by balashiv15 - 9 years ago
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i absolutely hate neha and bhakti.They have become more intolerable than ashish.i really don't understand why they are given the ticket to finale because honestly they are not even as famous as nijita and vijay.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So Neha got lucky...is it her fault that she was always on the winning team? No. It's just chance. Yes, she has not won a FEA on her own, but she did excel in this challenge on her own. She won it fair and square, and she earned her ticket. Vijay unfortunately had a bad day that day, and therefore he did not earn his ticket.
Bhakti...well, I'm not sure. Maybe her dish excelled when it came to flavor compared to Nikita on that day. I am not sure, and it is hard to say.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wonder y the channel favors some participants more than others wen noone is a celebrity
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the chefs favoured these two constantly...incredible MC..losers they are
Nishmish thumbnail
Bhakti I agree as she only makes pakor'as etc..
Karishma only knows how to make italian food and she gets her ideas from there.
Neha and Nikita are the only two creative people. I don't understand why you should criticise Neha who is always supportive of others and always happy for others.
Nishmish thumbnail
Vijay needs extra classes, needs to travel to experience different food from different countires and he had not had that opportunity. This may give him the opportunity to do so.
Please do not judge a book by it's cover.