The finalist list was correct after all.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry friends,I had thought the finale list was not correct but looking at today's episode,it is correct.Tomo Nikita will win and thatz it.3 finalist.
Based on Ashish twitter,I thought,maybe the list is not correct but like u guys pointed out,the shoot was done long back and the contestants are not allowed to reveal anything.

Ashish keeps tweeting to wish him luck but that has stopped.Obviously,he is out of the race.Poor guy !
Edited by Chits1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Sorry friends,I had thought the finale list was not correct but looking at today's episode,it is correct.Tomo Nikita will win and thatz it.3 finalist.

Based on Ashish twitter,I thought,maybe the list is not correct but like u guys pointed out,the shoot was done long back and the contestants are not allowed to reveal anything.

Ashish keeps tweeting to wish him luck but that has stopped.Obviously,he is out of the race.Poor guy !

it means all of a sudden vijay, karishma, pratibha ,and ashish will be out ?

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't blame Ashish.. The contracts must be that strict.. If you note, even Drishti who was angry with the wildcard waited for the week when the episode was telecast before posting that tweet..
Edited by BullsEye777 - 9 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great...now we just have to keep hoping Nikita will win!
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Great...now we just have to keep hoping Nikita will win!

I think this will happen only if there is public voting else Bhakti will win. I think Nikita is pissed with all the drama as she is not following anyone from Masterchef gang in Twitter.She has also retweeted the Supershakti got by Karishma.Looking at her tweets feels like something fishy going on with Meenu Aunty case too.I maybe wrong but just so many thoughts are crossing my mind.
But One thing I didn't understand, Karishma has Supershakti, can't she use it to save her from elimination?
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So that's why Nikita went home because the grand finale is on p
April 12 th?
but what are they going to show until then?!

Shreya
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

it means all of a sudden vijay, karishma, pratibha ,and ashish will be out ?

yes

Word Count: 1

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

I think this will happen only if there is public voting else Bhakti will win. I think Nikita is pissed with all the drama as she is not following anyone from Masterchef gang in Twitter.She has also retweeted the Supershakti got by Karishma.Looking at her tweets feels like something fishy going on with Meenu Aunty case too.I maybe wrong but just so many thoughts are crossing my mind.
But One thing I didn't understand, Karishma has Supershakti, can't she use it to save her from elimination?

OMG chudail Bhakti shd not win.Just hate her.

This season is rigged.I think,Niki is a simple girl like u mentioned,she must be tired of this drama.Meenu aunty was there due to her damad.